• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Obama to get rid of military personel that will not shoot Americans

linerider69

“I have just been informed by a former senior military leader that Obama is using a new ‘litmus test’ in determining who will stay and who must go in his military leaders. Get ready to explode folks. ‘The new litmus test of leadership in the military is if they will fire on US citizens or not.’ Those who will not are being removed.”

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/9112/o...ho-will-shoot-fellow-americans/#ixzz2IpTJUXzV

Last edited by a moderator:

palerider116

Obama to get ride of military personel that will not shoot Americans

It's hard to find any credible news source for something so heinous.

It is worthwhile to monitor though. Keep a watch in the turnover of military leadership.

eye95

Bears watching, but screams for confirmation.

If true, not surprising in the least.

Don't want a Civil War, but that choice might not be made by the People. That choice may be made for them. You don't have to advocate for rebellion to make sure that you are ready for it. Everyday I am more ready. Everyday it seems more likely that it will be thrust upon us.

I am bereft of the Republic I so loved.

WalkingWolf

interesting how there's no links to any credible news media.

no names for the source, no anything. entire conjecture I must say.

IF it were true, and that is a big if they would be no MSM that would carry it. Only sparse local stations carry self defense stories as it is now.

EMNofSeattle

IF it were true, and that is a big if they would be no MSM that would carry it. Only sparse local stations carry self defense stories as it is now.

I think some media outlets would have no problems carrying it at all. it's true that self defense stories are never carried nationally. but still you're talking a conspiracy involving conditioning millions of people to shoot US citizens (also how would the "litmus test" be worded, it would be perfectly acceptable to shoot US citizens if a group of armed people were trying to breach the perimeter of a nuclear storage area for instance) without justification, I think there would be more about then just hearsay on some tin-foil hat websites. I tend to give credible theories a second look, bot something like this... well it reeks of tin foil.

WalkingWolf

And I am not saying the source is 100% credible.

I am just saying that until we interview the officers that, it might be the most credible source we will find.

I can go along with that, but I don't think we will get any credible source at this time. Any officer who steps forward will be prosecuted by Obama. Maybe this could be the reason for the Petraeus scandal. Though if several officers did come forward Obama might finally be impeached. Like that would do much good with Bumbling Biden second in line.

Last edited:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran

No credibility at all.

Jusat some college kid , with no bone fides, repeating the rumor that the sky is falling.

Who was it that said something about believability of lies if they are repeated often enough?

I'm not discounting that there might be a shred of truth behind this, but I have my doubts that the shred is as clearly stated as "willingness to shoot Americans".

stay safe.

Freedom1Man

No credibility at all.

Jusat some college kid , with no bone fides, repeating the rumor that the sky is falling.

Who was it that said something about believability of lies if they are repeated often enough?

I'm not discounting that there might be a shred of truth behind this, but I have my doubts that the shred is as clearly stated as "willingness to shoot Americans".

stay safe.

Like I said, that was the MOST credible I think we will get on this.

I believe that this story originates back in the 1990's when there was a survey asking soldiers if they would help disarm citizens if firearms were banned.
The basic answer was 'no'
Now this might have swung to 'yes' and that could be the one kernel of truth.

palerider116

Obama to get ride of military personel that will not shoot Americans

For this type of claim, airtight credibility will be too late. It's outrageous at face value but who knows. Governments still hold the records for mass shootings so it is not far fetched, just uncorroborated.

Strict scrutiny is warranted at this time.

WalkingWolf

I'll say this, I believe Obama is a narcissist. I think any refusal to go with the flow of his plans angers him immensely. He truly wants to be treated like a god and a king. I have no doubt that he would order the killing of innocent US citizens, just like he has ordered the killing of innocent Pakistani citizens. He has no remorse, IMO his tears over Sandy Hook was fake, and inside he wanted to do a happy dance.

eye95

For this type of claim, airtight credibility will be too late. It's outrageous at face value but who knows. Governments still hold the records for mass shootings so it is not far fetched, just uncorroborated.

Strict scrutiny is warranted at this time.

No one is asking for "airtight" credibility, just a modicum of it. Right now, we have ZERO. No rational person, regardless of the danger if true, acts on something based on "I heard that he said that some anonymous person that he won't name said..." posted by journalistic nobodies.

I am worried. This could be bad. But I want some credibility before I act. Some, not airtight. This has ZERO.

Like another poster said, there is likely a kernel of truth to this, but, also likely, no one said the words "shoot Americans." If we are going to assert that someone has, at least that portion of the story has to have a LOT of support (e.g. video, audio, transcript, memo, multiple reliable witnesses, etc.). One guy repeating something he heard from someone who heard it from an anonymous source is crap.

OC for ME

From the examiner article:
If this is true, it would seem to affirm what many have suspected, which is that the federal government has been getting ready for war with Americans. The Department of Homeland Security recently purchased nearly 2 billion rounds of hollow point ammunition, which is an unusually large amount and not intended for training. The DHS has also released reports in the past, labeling Second Amendment activists as potential terrorists, as well as those "'suspicious of centralized federal authority,' and 'reverent of individual liberty' as 'extreme right-wing' terrorists."
How many dots are required before a person starts to see the picture? :uhoh:

randian

Here is another whopper the haters will jump on:
Obama May Cancel 2014 Election to Help Bring 'This Nation Under the Heel of Communism'
I don't doubt Obama's philisophical inclination to be a despot. I do doubt he has sufficient stupidity to do something like this.

EMNofSeattle

I'll say this, I believe Obama is a narcissist. I think any refusal to go with the flow of his plans angers him immensely. He truly wants to be treated like a god and a king. I have no doubt that he would order the killing of innocent US citizens, just like he has ordered the killing of innocent Pakistani citizens. He has no remorse, IMO his tears over Sandy Hook was fake, and inside he wanted to do a happy dance.

He didn't even have any tears, I saw the screen resolution blown up and increased. there was no moisture at all when he was wiping away "tears"

that being said, I don't think Obama planned or ordered the sandy hook shooting, there's all sorts of conspiracy freaks out there, but I certainly know Obama won't let this "good crisis go to waste" it's lucky for obama, but there was no conspiracy in the planning of the shooting by the US government.