• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Obama to get rid of military personel that will not shoot Americans

OC for ME

From soldiers shooting Americans on the order of the president (the OP) to burping up "Obama instigated Sandy Hook" conspiracies so that the Obama instigated Sandy Hook conspiracy can be repudiated.

WalkingWolf

He didn't even have any tears, I saw the screen resolution blown up and increased. there was no moisture at all when he was wiping away "tears"

that being said, I don't think Obama planned or ordered the sandy hook shooting, there's all sorts of conspiracy freaks out there, but I certainly know Obama won't let this "good crisis go to waste" it's lucky for obama, but there was no conspiracy in the planning of the shooting by the US government.

I highly doubt that Obama planned or ordered the Sandy Hook shooting, that would be bat shitt crazy. I do believe that Obama is taking full advantage of the situation, even to the point of a conspiracy to change facts. He has done this with other investigations such as Benghazi, and Fast and Furious. From the way Sandy went down IMO the AR15 was not used to shoot the children, that kind of control of media, and the police has to come from the top.

I do believe that Obama does nothing to discourage the threats of violence and hatred towards non progressives who do not follow his agenda. I do believe there are people out there so crazy they would do anything for Obama, whether he tells them to or not. I do believe if Adam Lanza was a right wing nut case it would be plastered all over the news. I find it very odd that the FBI claims it cannot find Adam's internet trail.

Last edited:

palerider116

Obama to get ride of military personel that will not shoot Americans

Adam Lanza's SSDI entry shows be died 12/13/12 in New Hampshire according to non-conventional news outlets.

We should all rest easy and dismiss this as idle chatter.

palerider116

That is simply amazing. I'm astonished. You truly are a scholar. Thank you so much.

Let me conclude my sarcasm.

The SSDI is completely different from your phone directory query.

Freedom1Man

That is simply amazing. I'm astonished. You truly are a scholar. Thank you so much.

Let me conclude my sarcasm.

The SSDI is completely different from your phone directory query.

I find the SSDI to be pointless due to the issue that citizens are not required to have a SSN. Also there is the matter of government record keeping. The government does not have any authority to open a file on citizens.

Beretta92FSLady

I find the SSDI to be pointless due to the issue that citizens are not required to have a SSN. Also there is the matter of government record keeping. The government does not have any authority to open a file on citizens.

Yes, the Government has the Authority to open a file on a citizen.

OC for ME

Yes, the Government has the Authority to open a file on a citizen.
??? Technically, we "open" those files voluntarily so that we may feed from the federal trough. Well, technically, my parents opened a file on me when they applied for my SSN. I've been trying to mitigate the amount of data contained in my file ever since.

Beretta92FSLady

Where is that authority found? It's not granted to the government under the constitution so the government does not have any such authority.

I will ask you to cite your claim also.

They are given the Authority by the action of filing for a SSN, a birth certificate, a drivers license...I could go on; hell, by your filing for taxes.

Freedom1Man

They are given the Authority by the action of filing for a SSN, a birth certificate, a drivers license...I could go on; hell, by your filing for taxes.

You forgot who you are addressing here, didn't you?

No SSN no filing form 1040.
As for the BC and a DL those are on the state level not the federal level.

You have failed to answer the question.

fighting_for_freedom

I did not file for a SSN. My parents did when I was little, as they were lead to believe they had to. I did not file for a birth certificate; who in the flying fornication applies for THEIR OWN birth certificate. I had no say in the dang matter. And I do not file taxes voluntarily. I file taxes because I do not like the inside of a jail. Great friggin' options, wouldn't you say? Free country, my ass.

Furthermore, from whence does the authority to require these items come? And for that matter, wherein the Constitution does it stipulate that the federal government may keep an intelligence file on free men?

I thoroughly hate, and look down upon with great disdain, people who think that government is for the good of the people, and that the individual man is subject to its whims.

I signed no contract. I gave no information, nor bargained any rights. I never voted for any of these jackoffs. I, and any likeminded people, should not be subject to the whims of a government and an ignorant electorate. You represent the oppressing group magnificently, if I may say so.

Last edited: