• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

"No Gun" sign REMOVED from Boston Market in Reno!

DVC

City? Who wants to live in a CITY?, Nevada, USA
That's right, we seem to have won one!

I've been to this place twice -- once a year or so ago, the other time a couple of days ago.

The first time, they had a big sign on the wall near the doors telling me that my civil rights were not to be observed there. I informed them that I would not be back because of the sign.

I recently noticed that the building had been painted, and the sign was gone. I gave it a few days, to see if it would be reposted.

When it stayed gone, I went in the other night, OC my full-sized Witness Match. Nobody even seemed to notice, much less make comments, questions, or ask me to take it out.

Nice to see some common sense break out.