• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Heads up: Joe Biden comes to Richmond Friday 1/25/13 to discuss "gun control"

Old Virginia Joe

Opportunity to pass out GSL stickers?

I have to work or I would do it. I am not a student, vendor, or employee.

This is what I'm thinking, above. Can't anyone up there in Richmond take the orange stickers in in your pocket, and put them on at the very minute the program begins? Take extras for those other gun friends who are there in the crowd and might ask for one. Stickers in your pocket should not set off the metal detectors . . . . . .

67GT390FB

So, something like 3 out of 4 Virginians owns a gun (or at least there arre enough to go around like that if everyone contributed their "fair share") and how many nutcases have gone and committed killing sprees? (I'll give you the Beltway Sniper duo, even though they imported themselves and their assault weapon of doom from that land of liberalism and overpriced coffee.)

And they "wonder" at the fact Virginians maintain an avidly pro-gun tradition?

"Preserve liberty or die trying to take it away from me" seems to be something Patrick Henry might not object to.

In closing, I wish the record to reflect that I have made absolutely no comment regarding the fact that the VP and one of the Senators who are coming to Virginia to discuss gun control are bringing a large number of men with not only semi-automatic weapons but fully automatic machine guns. (Rumor has it that some of them may even carry their Glock service revolvers.)

stay safe.

his security should not be a problem just inform them how close they are to Jeff Davis and shockoe bottom and the travelling frat party will disappear.

va_tazdad

If they were disarmed......

So, something like 3 out of 4 Virginians owns a gun (or at least there arre enough to go around like that if everyone contributed their "fair share") and how many nutcases have gone and committed killing sprees? (I'll give you the Beltway Sniper duo, even though they imported themselves and their assault weapon of doom from that land of liberalism and overpriced coffee.)

And they "wonder" at the fact Virginians maintain an avidly pro-gun tradition?

"Preserve liberty or die trying to take it away from me" seems to be something Patrick Henry might not object to.

In closing, I wish the record to reflect that I have made absolutely no comment regarding the fact that the VP and one of the Senators who are coming to Virginia to discuss gun control are bringing a large number of men with not only semi-automatic weapons but fully automatic machine guns. (Rumor has it that some of them may even carry their Glock service revolvers.)

stay safe.

If the USSS Agents had to surrender their guns they would all quit. ALL of them! I can't say as I would blame them.

Would YOU want to protect Idiot Joe without fully auto weapons?

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
If the USSS Agents had to surrender their guns they would all quit. ALL of them! I can't say as I would blame them.

Would YOU want to protect Idiot Joe without fully auto weapons?

Better question Taz....would you want to protect idiot Joe?
It would be like getting a job as a horse trainer and made to shovel sh**.:uhoh:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
This is what I'm thinking, above. Can't anyone up there in Richmond take the orange stickers in in your pocket, and put them on at the very minute the program begins? Take extras for those other gun friends who are there in the crowd and might ask for one. Stickers in your pocket should not set off the metal detectors . . . . . .

Public not invited - we are excluded.:( It is a private party.

Does that surprise anyone?

Repeater

(4 or 5) * 30 =120 to 150

(25 or 30)*10 = 250 to 300

Joe needs to learn how to do simple math.

Biden calls for mental health screenings
Saying there have been 1,200 slayings "just since what happened" in Connecticut, Vice President Joe Biden today called for improved mental health screenings and universal background checks to keep weapons out of the hands of people who have lost their constitional right to have a gun.

"We're safer as a result," Said Tim Kaine.

riverrat10k

WRVA radio raked Joe-boy over the coals during drive-time, again.

Mentioned "why come to Richmond if no one is invited".

Brought up the goofballs previous statements about "hearing the gunshots (from the Amish school shootings, supposedly from a golf course nearby)". No golf course within 20 miles of the shooting was aware of a US Senator being there that day.

Called him a liar on the air.