Thread: No AR-15 Used to kill kids!!!

Cool No AR-15 Used to kill kids!!!

If you haven't heard the story. Well here it is....

What is Obama, Biden, and Feinstein going to say now.... LOL

So they finally had to come out and admit it, now that the Coroner has released some info along with police.

An AR-15, or the so-called "Assault Weapon", was not used in the school shooting. The shooter even tried weeks earlier to buy a rifle but was turned down in the background check. So he had to kill his Mother to steal her rifle. There were initial reports, right after the shooting, that police found the AR-15 in his car, NOT IN THE SCHOOL. The rifle was not used. The shooter went into the school with 4 handguns, NOT an Assault Rifle as the media has charged. I remember in the initial hours of this shooting, the Police said they found the rifle in the car. But the Administration-controlled MSM had a pre-planned attack already waiting, to ban so-called assault weapons and jumped on that line of reporting, knowing it was a lie, which included people like Piers Morgan who said the shooter used an AR-15 that shoots hundreds of rounds per minute, as if it were a machine gun. Could it be that the Democrat Liberals and THEIR MEDIA were pushing for the new law, hoping they could do it, before the Coroner released the info? Absolutely.

CLICK AND WATCH THE LINK FROM MSNBC...

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/tod...08495#50208495
    Last edited by mem1977; 01-24-2013 at 02:15 AM.
    I'll give you my gun when you take it from my cold, dead hands! ~ Charlton Heston (1923 -- 2008)

Lord, make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true and my hand be faster than those who would seek to destroy me. Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had a gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass. ~ The Gunfighter’s Prayer

aired date was Dec.15 anything newer?

Mike

I haven't seen anything new. I found this and thought I would post it in case others hadn't seen it.
    I'll give you my gun when you take it from my cold, dead hands! ~ Charlton Heston (1923 -- 2008)

Lord, make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true and my hand be faster than those who would seek to destroy me. Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had a gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass. ~ The Gunfighter’s Prayer

The ghost of Ronald Reagan obviously came back and killed those kids with a phased plasma carbine while Abe Lincoln covered his six with a M41 pulse rifle.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Devin Hutchison View Post
    Stay away from Kentucky Guns. I heard the owner was a kook. :P

Nothing newer, I'm working on finding any newer reports. It just got to me.

"I heard the owner was a kook." What??? LMAO...

It's now beginning to break on most media outlets. Even CNN now is reporting that no assault weapon was used in the shootings. I just did a Google search for, "no ar-15 in massacre", and got many hits some only a few hours old.

The OP was incorrect, the shooter was not "blocked" on the firearm sale. he was legally allowed to own a gun. nothing in law blocked him. the background check didn't "block him" the store decided to terminate the sale because Lanza was griping about the waiting period.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/dec...efore-20121215

tried to purchase a "long gun" rifle from a local shop but was turned away because he did not want to wait for the required 14-day background check, law enforcement sources said Saturday.
    @ Sun diver, google isn't showing those recent hits, can you please link an article to cite your position?
    Last edited by EMNofSeattle; 01-24-2013 at 02:51 PM.
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundiver View Post
    It's now beginning to break on most media outlets. Even CNN now is reporting that no assault weapon was used in the shootings. I just did a Google search for, "no ar-15 in massacre", and got many hits some only a few hours old.
    Linky? thx

It's getting really old, people continuing to post that MSNBC video from early the next morning, as if it's some late-breaking investigative report.

Here's the report from the Connecticut State Police:

http://www.ct.gov/despp/cwp/view.asp?Q=517284&A=4226

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    January 18, 2013

** UPDATE **

STATE POLICE IDENTIFY WEAPONS USED IN SANDY HOOK INVESTIGATION;
    INVESTIGATION CONTINUES

In previous press conferences, the Connecticut State Police clearly identified all of the weapons seized from the crime scene at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

To eliminate any confusion or misinformation, we will again describe and identify the weapons seized at the school crime scene.

Seized inside the school:

#1. Bushmaster .223 caliber-- model XM15-E2S rifle with high capacity 30 round magazine

#2. Glock 10 mm handgun

#3. Sig-Sauer P226 9mm handgun

Seized from suspect’s car in parking lot:

#4. Izhmash Canta-12 12 gauge Shotgun (seized from car in parking lot)

This case remains under investigation.

Lt. J. Paul Vance

Quote Originally Posted by KBCraig View Post
    It's getting really old, people continuing to post that MSNBC video from early the next morning, as if it's some late-breaking investigative report.

Here's the report from the Connecticut State Police:

http://www.ct.gov/despp/cwp/view.asp?Q=517284&A=4226

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    January 18, 2013

** UPDATE **

STATE POLICE IDENTIFY WEAPONS USED IN SANDY HOOK INVESTIGATION;
    INVESTIGATION CONTINUES

In previous press conferences, the Connecticut State Police clearly identified all of the weapons seized from the crime scene at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

To eliminate any confusion or misinformation, we will again describe and identify the weapons seized at the school crime scene.

Seized inside the school:

#1. Bushmaster .223 caliber-- model XM15-E2S rifle with high capacity 30 round magazine

#2. Glock 10 mm handgun

#3. Sig-Sauer P226 9mm handgun

Seized from suspect’s car in parking lot:

#4. Izhmash Canta-12 12 gauge Shotgun (seized from car in parking lot)

This case remains under investigation.

Lt. J. Paul Vance
    I have some prime swampland for sale, along with some very mildly used bridges if you are interested.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    I have some prime swampland for sale, along with some very mildly used bridges if you are interested.
    Please don't mistake me for someone who accepts at face value any government report.

On the other hand, anyone watching that video who still thinks "the AR was in the trunk" either knows nothing about firearms, or is delusional.

I'm troubled that pro-gun folks point to this disjointed MSNBC report (seriously? MSNBC?) where the anchors were being fed constantly changing information, live on the air, about a subject they know nothing about, and it's accepted as gospel proof that no AR was used inside the school.

There are many legitimate questions about this incident. Questions about whether an AR was used inside the school can only be answered by full disclosure of the wounds suffered, and brass found inside the school.

This MSNBC report isn't proof of anything, except that many who are skeptical of government forget to be equally skeptical of reports that appear to favor their prejudices.

Skepticism is healthy, but it's not true skepticism unless you're skeptical of everything.

Banned
    I have filed a foia request for records, got denied, filed an appeal under Sec. 1-206 of CGS .. and this is past 30 days old ... and per 1-206 a hearing must be heard w/i 30 days by the FIC ... the gov't does not want to release records ... I have contacted the FIC seeking an immediate hearing ... no response...

And how can they know when an investigation is going to end (they say in the summer - past this leg. session -- how convenient) if it is an actual investigation?

Quote Originally Posted by KBCraig View Post
    Please don't mistake me for someone who accepts at face value any government report.

On the other hand, anyone watching that video who still thinks "the AR was in the trunk" either knows nothing about firearms, or is delusional.

I'm troubled that pro-gun folks point to this disjointed MSNBC report (seriously? MSNBC?) where the anchors were being fed constantly changing information, live on the air, about a subject they know nothing about, and it's accepted as gospel proof that no AR was used inside the school.

There are many legitimate questions about this incident. Questions about whether an AR was used inside the school can only be answered by full disclosure of the wounds suffered, and brass found inside the school.

This MSNBC report isn't proof of anything, except that many who are skeptical of government forget to be equally skeptical of reports that appear to favor their prejudices.

Skepticism is healthy, but it's not true skepticism unless you're skeptical of everything.
    The shotgun was removed from that trunk. Did you happen to notice the time of day that it was supposedly discovered in the trunk? I can't believe this has slipped by so many people. There is no reason in the world other than to bolster a lie to put the shotgun back in the trunk AFTER they already discovered it during daylight hours, so they could video removing it in the dark.

ALL the media reports reported handguns, they ALL said that it came from the police or feds. Not at anyone time was it claimed unconfirmed. Somebody is lying!
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Activist Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    The OP was incorrect, the shooter was not "blocked" on the firearm sale. he was legally allowed to own a gun. nothing in law blocked him. the background check didn't "block him" the store decided to terminate the sale because Lanza was griping about the waiting period.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/dec...efore-20121215

@ Sun diver, google isn't showing those recent hits, can you please link an article to cite your position?
    WHAT? You mean the almighty 14 day waiting period that the liberals love and praise didn't stop this insidious fool from committing murder? This MUST be incorrect because by the way so many talk this law would've surely stopped the carnage committed by an EVIL killer.
    "I never in my life seen a Kentuckian without a gun..."-Andrew Jackson

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."-Patrick Henry; speaking of protecting the rights of an armed citizenry.