Thread: Feinstein violated DC's gun ban. Sign my petition to charge her.

Feinstein violated DC's gun ban. Sign my petition to charge her.

I need 150 signatures for it to go public.

http://wh.gov/ysqP

Banned
    No.

Another dupe of the WH starting a moronic petition.

Charge her with what...putting a Bill together?
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Feinstein violated DC's gun ban. Sign my petition to charge her.

Why do people think that signing a petition online is actually doing something?

"I blogged about it, from my third floor apartment in Lexington, so I contributed to the Arab Spring". Really?

I watched closely several times. I saw no weapons. I did see a alleged depictions of the scariest "assault weapons" on the new ban list. I saw a street sweeper, they have been banned without fed tax already. No weapons, just my dream list.

no one would arrest her
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nonameisgood View Post
    Why do people think that signing a petition online is actually doing something?

"I blogged about it, from my third floor apartment in Lexington, so I contributed to the Arab Spring". Really?
    Not just a petition, a WH petition. Less than useless.