• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Two Virginian females debate piers morgan on CNN

love4guns

Did anyone see this tonight? Personally I think most people on this forum would've done a better job. I'll post a video once one becomes available.

va_tazdad

Some things never change.

He would ask a question and then not allow them to answer it.

When they asked him a question he would not answer it.

I loved the part where one of the women chastized him for putting words in her mouth.

Overall, I think both women kicked his butt!

TFred

The definition of insignificance.

When you come in at 20,000 viewers behind RuPaul, I think it's time to toss in the towel and go home.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com...y-piers-morgan-loses-to-rupaul-in-tv-ratings/

TFred

ETA: But you have to admit, the guy is brilliant... he trots out such highly controversial content and confrontational style for his show, which guarantees that if they ever do fire him, the rest of the liberal media will blame it on his ideology, not the fact that nobody cares to watch him.

ETA2: For perspective, on a recent day, Sean Hannity on Fox had right around three times the viewers as Piers Morgan.

Last edited: