Thread: calm pro gun activist vs councilman *video*

calm pro gun activist vs councilman *video*

This is very interesting to watch ,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=kKpLhNiC8zg

And kudos to the mayor!!

i would like to know where this is at , so i can send the mayor a thank you
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

Centurion
    Quote Originally Posted by papa bear View Post
    i would like to know where this is at , so i can send the mayor a thank you

OakHarbor, Washington State

Mayor does get it very well. City attorney and several council members do not!

Future meetings to be seen.
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

I emailed him and thanked him kindly

Anybody notice around 6:03 in the video the entire 2nd row of the audience was gone? Guess the councilman had some friends there also....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Anybody notice around 6:03 in the video the entire 2nd row of the audience was gone? Guess the councilman had some friends there also....lol

Yeah, the chairs too!

Founder's Club Member
    That councilscum who made the motion against the citizen is one nasty little petty tyrant. Boy, was he bent out of shape. It never occurred to him to even bother to ask whether he had authority to make that directive. And, he never for one second evaluated the calm demeanor of the citizen. There was clearly no danger whatsoever from the citizen. Yet, that meant nothing to the councilscum.

That's the face of those who want to dictate to others how they should live their lives.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...Oak-Harbor-6PM

Thread that covers this is here in Wa. We have another meeting coming up on 5 FEB 2013. It will be streaming and the councilman will be steaming. There was a veiled threat that if twenty armed men showed up they would cancel the meeting. We will not let that happen. Little fires at the foot of the Tree of Freedom must be put out as rapidly as possible so they do not spread.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie View Post
    http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...Oak-Harbor-6PM

Thread that covers this is here in Wa. We have another meeting coming up on 5 FEB 2013. It will be streaming and the councilman will be steaming. There was a veiled threat that if twenty armed men showed up they would cancel the meeting. We will not let that happen. Little fires at the foot of the Tree of Freedom must be put out as rapidly as possible so they do not spread.
    What about armed women? I'm thinking of asking a lady friend to go.