• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

calm pro gun activist vs councilman *video*

Ricky

Anybody notice around 6:03 in the video the entire 2nd row of the audience was gone? Guess the councilman had some friends there also....lol

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
That councilscum who made the motion against the citizen is one nasty little petty tyrant. Boy, was he bent out of shape. It never occurred to him to even bother to ask whether he had authority to make that directive. And, he never for one second evaluated the calm demeanor of the citizen. There was clearly no danger whatsoever from the citizen. Yet, that meant nothing to the councilscum.

That's the face of those who want to dictate to others how they should live their lives.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran

RunningBare

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/showthread.php?110396-Need-your-support-February-5-Oak-Harbor-6PM

Thread that covers this is here in Wa. We have another meeting coming up on 5 FEB 2013. It will be streaming and the councilman will be steaming. There was a veiled threat that if twenty armed men showed up they would cancel the meeting. We will not let that happen. Little fires at the foot of the Tree of Freedom must be put out as rapidly as possible so they do not spread.

What about armed women? I'm thinking of asking a lady friend to go. :lol: