Thread: Watch the CT government live

Watch the CT government live

good to know, I never knew about this

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxmann View Post
    good to know, I never knew about this
    Well enjoy your viewing A guy was talking about the lack of Jesus/religion/pledge of allegiance/etc in the classroom...all made sense but ya know god is out of the classroom today. But he is free to try to change it.

But teachers cannot smack idiot kids anymore, that's a shame..I've gotten a few to the head by my teachers.

Its always funner watching it happen to others though .. makes your day

lol, funner, haha. and yes it is

I also firmly agree that discipline and religion being removed from our schools is a part of why our children go to hell in a handbasket. same goes for parental restrictions in discipline.
    there's a difference between abuse/beating and discipline. apparently the "elitists" and yuppies and ignorants think these are all one in the same
    Last edited by motoxmann; 01-26-2013 at 11:11 AM.

Discipline should come back to schools but not religion. Thankfully the separation of church and state helps stop the corruption of some children's minds.
    "Faster, Faster until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." - Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by GrandZJ View Post
    Discipline should come back to schools but not religion. Thankfully the separation of church and state helps stop the corruption of some children's minds.
    There is a difference between religion and GOD. Religion is the practice of worshiping your god and has nothing to do with things like.... the Pledge of allegiance. A person can believe in God and not believe in religion. I personally think religion is a joke and is the biggest scam in the world. How dare you tell me that I have to believe in my god how YOU say I should and that everyone who doesn't is wrong or an "Infidel"

I absolutely believe that the Pledge of allegiance should be taught in school and GOD should be on our money. It's the basis our country was founded on.

Banned
    The main chamber was filled in 5 min .. so off to the over-flow rooms ... in which case you may have well sat at home except for the fact that you could talk to other pro-gunners and slap down the antis w/logic, facts, and reasoning (not that it changed any of their minds).

Not happy to hear that Newtown residents got special treatment....

But I did visit with my state rep and handed her my school safety paper to be posted. And I was right (I learned at the capitol) -- Newtown had a door that my grandma could get through .. good security Newtown!