• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Second Amendment rally March 20th Lansing Mi Capital

Mosnar87

Myself and probably one of my coworkers will be carpooling to Lansing for this event.

MI_XD I believe we hail from the same town, PM sent.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy IIIs using Tapatalk 2.

Haman J.T.

I have room for a rider from the Warren area in my pickup.Also I'm looking for a Warren resident to accompany me when I try to take advantage of Mayor Fouts "open door policy" ,ASAP,to educate him on the WPD's responsibility for OC training according to the agreement in Our suit last summer.I think it's time to make sure all is right here in Warren! CARRY ON!

FreeInAZ

I have room for a rider from the Warren area in my pickup.Also I'm looking for a Warren resident to accompany me when I try to take advantage of Mayor Fouts "open door policy" ,ASAP,to educate him on the WPD's responsibility for OC training according to the agreement in Our suit last summer.I think it's time to make sure all is right here in Warren! CARRY ON!

Warren go back on a agreement....not these men of such high morals....:rolleyes:

Whenever I went through that town my skin "crawled" knowing what pond scum the leadership is there. Tell Sgt. Busch I hope he gets everything in life he deserves and for that matter the after life. ;)

Good luck Jeff. Great name :D

MI_XD

Van from SW Michigan - Need a ride?

OK people it is this Wednesday! I have a van heading to Lansing from South Haven, and thought I had 5 people. Sadly 2 have dropped out, so I have room for 2 or 3 more.
Will be leaving South Haven, swinging by Lawrence, then headed to Kalamazoo via either M-43 or I-94. Then on to Lansing.

If you want to join us, let me know in PM and we can set a route to pick people up.

See you Wednesday!

Bob
MI_XD

FreeInAZ

Looks like a forecasted high temp of 25° F with a 70% chance of snow, so bundle up.

PS - it's sunny & 85° here - my poor frozen patriots to the north...carry on...carry on :cool:

FreeInAZ

Well how'd it go? Pics please. PS - oohra to all who attended and a special thanks to those who planned and made this event possible. :D

Big Gay Al

Michigan Moderator
I was going to be there, but woke up feeling very bad. Went to Mason Urgent care, and they told me I have bronchitis and a sinus infection. I didn't think it was a good idea for me to go with all that. Damn it.