• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Looking for Open Carry Work?

BigDave

Opt-Out Members
I know some on here are looking for work, Norpoint Facebook Page has this announcement

HELP WANTED: Looking for a MOTIVATED, ENTHUSIASTIC, PERSON to work Full Time at Indoor Gun Range. MUST BE 21 or older, CURRENT CPL REQUIRED, (THOSE WITHOUT ONE NEED NOT APPLY) along with INTERMEDIATE or above knowledge of guns, both handguns and long guns. MUST BE FLEXIBLE to work BOTH weekends and weekdays, people skills and people interaction a must, prior retail would be beneficial. MUST HAVE OWN TRANSPORTATION!! Attach resume, copy of CPL and additional CERT'S. or gun/shooting related courses with REFERENCES. Send email to Teri@norpointrange.com

skeith5

I know some on here are looking for work, Norpoint Facebook Page has this announcement

HELP WANTED: Looking for a MOTIVATED, ENTHUSIASTIC, PERSON to work Full Time at Indoor Gun Range. MUST BE 21 or older, CURRENT CPL REQUIRED, (THOSE WITHOUT ONE NEED NOT APPLY) along with INTERMEDIATE or above knowledge of guns, both handguns and long guns. MUST BE FLEXIBLE to work BOTH weekends and weekdays, people skills and people interaction a must, prior retail would be beneficial. MUST HAVE OWN TRANSPORTATION!! Attach resume, copy of CPL and additional CERT'S. or gun/shooting related courses with REFERENCES. Send email to Teri@norpointrange.com

This is my "home" range. If I didn't have a full time job and could live off minimum wage I'd work there in a heartbeat. (I don't really know what the pay is like...)

skeith5

Probably pretty good if you calculate in not having to pay range fees :)

A family membership will run you $271. At 40 hours a week, a little over 2000 hours a year of work will make a free range pass a 13 cent an hour benefit.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2