Thread: Milwaukee County sheriff urges residents to arm themselves

Milwaukee County sheriff urges residents to arm themselves

No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

So of all the people quoted in that article, who has the best grasp of reality ?

Cops carry guns to protect themselves, not you. Same with me.

When seconds count, 911 response is only minutes away...
    Last edited by Yetiman; 01-25-2013 at 08:01 PM.

County Executive and Milwaukee Mayor are not happy!!

Let's see how long it is allowed to run.

Belling did an hour on this

Quote Originally Posted by Carryon View Post
    County Executive and Milwaukee Mayor are not happy!!

Let's see how long it is allowed to run.
    Since it is coming out of the Sheriff's budget, the county executive and Milwaukee mayor don't have any say in the matter.

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

All he was saying was the prepare yourself and not be a victim, there was a lady that call 911 and the lady told 911 that somebody have broking into her house and she had a gun hiding in the closet. The 911 operator told her to put the gun down and that police is on the way, well about time police came she was dead with the gun she had on the floor. I will arm myself and my family and people can say what they want to.

Bigpapa

What are you trying to say?
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

Here is his interview with CNN.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwauk...188658171.html

Ya, guns are scary. Sorry interviewer, but criminals are the scary ones. They don't need guns to cause great bodily harm or death. The FBI statistics prove that.

Regular Member oliverclotheshoff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    Here is his interview with CNN.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwauk...188658171.html

Ya, guns are scary. Sorry interviewer, but criminals are the scary ones. They don't need guns to cause great bodily harm or death. The FBI statistics prove that.
    snip"O'Brien said she knows many law enforcement officials who say the real danger is having so many armed citizens who are not as well-trained as police officers."

we all know how well trained some LEO's are my uncle tells me some pretty scary stories about some of the other sheriffs he works with on how (sarcasm on) well (sarcasm off) they are trained
    Last edited by oliverclotheshoff; 01-28-2013 at 12:01 PM.
    SCOTT

"When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns"

"When seconds count police are minutes away"

"Dialing 911 only takes seconds but waiting for help may take the rest of your life"

http://g2-elite.com/phpbb/index.php Shed Hunting