Thread: Say it aint so - obamalama is not all powerful - so says fed judge KaPow! hehehe

Banned

Say it aint so - obamalama is not all powerful - so says fed judge KaPow! hehehe

http://news.yahoo.com/court-says-oba...GVzdA--;_ylv=3

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A federal appeals court ruled on Friday that President Barack Obama violated the U.S. Constitution when he used recess appointments to fill a labor board, a decision that could curtail the president's options in filling vacancies.

I don't think these judges know what is going to happen to them for going against King Obama!

I wish Roberts had the gonads to do the same thing!
    "I can live for two weeks on a good compliment."
    ~Mark Twain

Banned
    Um, that ruling surely is on its way to Roberts.

BTW, if anyone understood what Roberts really said, their reaction would be, "Oh, yeah, the 16A really does give the feds the authority to use the income tax to control the people. What a dumb move ratifying it. Let's repeal it."

Quote Originally Posted by Redbaron007 View Post
    I wish Roberts had the gonads to do the same thing!
    But it is a tax.

As well as being very taxing. (Go look up that definition if you are not familiar with the useage.)

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    But it is a tax.

As well as being very taxing. (Go look up that definition if you are not familiar with the useage.)

stay safe.
    And its a tax just for breathing ... nice. I do not intend on providing the IRS with any information.

Banned

Say it aint so - obamalama is not all powerful - so says fed judge KaPow! hehehe

Good for you. Don't. It is good that this time you are saying that you will break the law and risk your freedom, instead of the usual tack of asking others to break the law and risk their freedom!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    Good for you. Don't. It is good that this time you are saying that you will break the law and risk your freedom, instead of the usual tack of asking others to break the law and risk their freedom!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>
    To my #1 fan .... find a tree yet?