Thread: Opinions on CZ - P07 Duty

Opinions on CZ - P07 Duty

Hey guys. What is your opinion on the CZ - P07 Duty?

Quote Originally Posted by amtilton17 View Post
    Hey guys. What is your opinion on the CZ - P07 Duty?
    I LOVE mine! It's a little different looking and I love the inverse slide look. Holsters are a bit scarce, but you can get a retention holster straight from CZ for a decent price. I also use a De-Santis leather made for an XD on occasion for CC, but the CZ retention holster for OC. Mines never had a problem going bang. The thing that sold me vs some of the others in the same price range was the grip, it felt good and not too fat for me. Good carry gun for me. I am also a fan of a Hammered DA/SA gun vs striker fire. Cant wait for some more funds I think my next will be a standard CZ 75 B.

http://www.gunsandammo.com/reviews/n...7-duty-review/

-Thor
    Let me make a short, opening, blanket statement. There are no good guns. There are no bad guns. Any gun in the hands of a bad man is a bad thing. Any gun in the hands of a decent person is no threat to anybody - except bad people.

- Charleton Heston

Quote Originally Posted by Thor80 View Post
    I LOVE mine! It's a little different looking and I love the inverse slide look. Holsters are a bit scarce, but you can get a retention holster straight from CZ for a decent price. I also use a De-Santis leather made for an XD on occasion for CC, but the CZ retention holster for OC. Mines never had a problem going bang. The thing that sold me vs some of the others in the same price range was the grip, it felt good and not too fat for me. Good carry gun for me. I am also a fan of a Hammered DA/SA gun vs striker fire. Cant wait for some more funds I think my next will be a standard CZ 75 B.

http://www.gunsandammo.com/reviews/n...7-duty-review/

-Thor

I too prefer a hammer fired to a striker fired pistol. My current sidearm is a Ruger P95. I love the look and feel of the P07.