• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Opinions on CZ - P07 Duty

Thor80

Hey guys. What is your opinion on the CZ - P07 Duty?

I LOVE mine! It's a little different looking and I love the inverse slide look. Holsters are a bit scarce, but you can get a retention holster straight from CZ for a decent price. I also use a De-Santis leather made for an XD on occasion for CC, but the CZ retention holster for OC. Mines never had a problem going bang. The thing that sold me vs some of the others in the same price range was the grip, it felt good and not too fat for me. Good carry gun for me. I am also a fan of a Hammered DA/SA gun vs striker fire. Cant wait for some more funds I think my next will be a standard CZ 75 B.

http://www.gunsandammo.com/reviews/new-age-9-cz-p-07-duty-review/

-Thor

amtilton17

I LOVE mine! It's a little different looking and I love the inverse slide look. Holsters are a bit scarce, but you can get a retention holster straight from CZ for a decent price. I also use a De-Santis leather made for an XD on occasion for CC, but the CZ retention holster for OC. Mines never had a problem going bang. The thing that sold me vs some of the others in the same price range was the grip, it felt good and not too fat for me. Good carry gun for me. I am also a fan of a Hammered DA/SA gun vs striker fire. Cant wait for some more funds I think my next will be a standard CZ 75 B.

http://www.gunsandammo.com/reviews/new-age-9-cz-p-07-duty-review/

-Thor

I too prefer a hammer fired to a striker fired pistol. My current sidearm is a Ruger P95. I love the look and feel of the P07.