• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

$300 NRA Life Membership

djstaehlin

Campaign Veteran
I received a hat and a life membership card but am pretty sure they came separately. I'd give it more time. They're likely seeing record membership growth.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Firearms Iinstuctor

This is a heck of a deal if you want to join the NRA.

I been life member from 1973. haven't always agreeded with them but I can vote and have a little bit of influence.

davidmcbeth

Banned
how long does the membership last? hahaha

300 for lifetime is a good deal --- for those who are interested

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
how long does the membership last? hahaha

300 for lifetime is a good deal --- for those who are interested

Or for those whose life expectancy is long enough that they would have a reasonable expectation of having a net savings.

The value to any such organization is receiving the money at today's higher value, rather than spread out over years at a worth depreciated by inflation.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Or for those whose life expectancy is long enough that they would have a reasonable expectation of having a net savings.

The value to any such organization is receiving the money at today's higher value, rather than spread out over years at a worth depreciated by inflation.

Gift it to a newborn ... BAM .. great deal