• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Liberal Fascists: Two DC Protests, Two pictures

ccwinstructor

Centurion
The coverage of two recent events in the District of Columbia shows how the old media in this country has dropped all pretence of impartiality. The first image is from yesterday, 25 January, in Washington, D.C.

Please consider how much media coverage you have heard about it.

It was a pro-life protest.

(Picture)

The second image is from the next day, today, the 26th of January.

It was from a protest against the the people's right to keep and bear arms:

(Picture)

Consider how much media coverage that you have heard of this event.

The camera shots are completely different. The first gives you a pretty good idea of the size of the crowd. The first image is from the new media.

The second shot does not give you a good idea of the overall size of the crowd. The image is from AP. This is very deliberate. I could not find any shots of the overall crowd of the second event.

By my memory, both events were described as having "thousands of protesters". Many outlets did not even mention the pro-life event.

I used the pro-life image because it was only one day apart from the anti-rights image, and because the pro-life cause is every bit as politically incorrect as the right to keep and bear arms.

The old media has become so self blinded and self deluded by progressive political correctness that it has become a tool of repression for the regime.

Dean Weingarten

http://gunwatch.blogspot.com/2013/01/liberal-fascists-two-dc-protests-two.html

Tess

Founder's Club Member
The point?

Two anti-freedom, anti-choice protests got different coverage.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
The point?

The point, as I look at those two pictures, is that the pro-life event was a large number of people milling about, while the anti-gun one had folks marching in step in neat rows, all carrying the same sign (and probably chanting the same Party slogan in unison).

It was cold out, so if they were wearing red, or black, or purple neckerchiefs it was not possible to see them.

stay safe.

ccwinstructor

Centurion
The Old Media has an Agenda, and cannot be trusted.

The point?

The point is that the Media mostly ignored a protest of a half million that they did not like, and many times magnified a protest they agreed with.

The point is that both views were directly in line with the Obama administration.

The point is that the old media has essential become an arm of the adminstration, or that the Administration is doing what the old media want. Hard to tell the difference.

F350

The point, as I look at those two pictures, is that the pro-life event was a large number of people milling about, while the anti-gun one had folks marching in step in neat rows, all carrying the same sign (and probably chanting the same Party slogan in unison).

It was cold out, so if they were wearing red, or black, or purple neckerchiefs it was not possible to see them.

stay safe.

Were they goose stepping???