Thread: I picked up a new gun.

I picked up a new gun.

I pick up a Mossberg 500 cruiser this weekend with Military 00-buckshot. Will be shooting next weekend. Enjoy the photos

Last edited by zack991; 01-26-2013 at 09:36 PM.
    -I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all.
    -Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
    Marine General James Mattis,

Very nice....I need to get a shotgun as well.

I saw one I wanted at the last WAC show, but felt I spent enough and will look at buying one at the next show.

Lots of videos of people shooting all sorts of things out of the shot gun.
    Some cool and some funny.

Quote Originally Posted by zack991 View Post
    I pick up a Mossberg 500 cruiser this weekend with Military 00-buckshot. Will be shooting next weekend.
    I think you'll like your Cruiser. I presently own 3 Mossbergs - a butt-feed Model 151K .22LR (about 62 years old, and still shoots well), a 12ga 500AD "Riot Gun" that I've had for 35+ years and is still sweet, and an AT100 Night Train in .308. I recommend Mossberg to anybody on a budget who is seeking a long gun, and who asks for my advice. Across the board, they have always made what I refer to as "affordable quality firearms". They are relatively inexpensive, without being "cheap". They work good, and last a long time. Pax...
    Last edited by Gil223; 01-27-2013 at 01:14 AM.
    MOLON LABE
    COUNTRY FIRST
    Glocks ROCK!

Quote Originally Posted by Gil223 View Post
    I think you'll like your Cruiser. I presently own 3 Mossbergs - a butt-feed Model 151K .22LR (about 62 years old, and still shoots well), a 12ga 500AD "Riot Gun" that I've had for 35+ years and is still sweet, and an AT100 Night Train in .308. I recommend Mossberg to anybody on a budget who is seeking a long gun, and who asks for my advice. Across the board, they have always made what I refer to as "affordable quality firearms". They are relatively inexpensive, without being "cheap". They work good, and last a long time. Pax...
    What sold me was their absolute ruggedness overseas in their 590 model, that no matter how much of that fine sand got in the workings, it always went BOOM. That and I like the safetys location over the 870 which I am a fan of as well.
    -I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all.
    -Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
    Marine General James Mattis,