Thread: First Saturday Meet February 2nd Bothell 10am

First Saturday Meet February 2nd Bothell 10am

The monthly First Saturday meet will be at The Lyons' Den @ 10415 Beardslee Blvd. in Bothell on Saturday, February 2nd at 10am. I hope to see many of you there!

First Saturday Meet February 2nd Bothell 10am

I would have made the drive if I didn't have plans to be shooting at the Issaquah Sportaman range at when the open at 10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Dog View Post
    I would have made the drive if I didn't have plans to be shooting at the Issaquah Sportaman range at when the open at 10 AM.
    At least you'll be doing something fun! Feel free to join us next month if you can make it then.

Sorry to miss the second one in a row. It is for the greater good(running a rifle range for scouts) though. When can we get a calendar?
    WA Guns
    "There is no such thing as a free lunch, but there is always free cheese in a mousetrap."

Campaign Veteran OlGutshotWilly's Avatar
    BK,
    Sorry to miss you. Have fun with the Scouts!

As far as needing a calendar, it is the first saturday of each month at the Lyons Den in Bothell, just across the street from the Post Office and DJ's.
    THE SECOND AMENDMENT: Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Government is not reason; it is not eloquent -- it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
    --George Washington,
    first U.S. president

Sorry I missed this one but the better good was had. I had 5 no experienced new shooters on paper and then had them re-shoot and get bullets touching. ALL GIRLS! They were awesome and outdid most of the guys. We had 70 people shoot.
    WA Guns
    "There is no such thing as a free lunch, but there is always free cheese in a mousetrap."

Campaign Veteran OlGutshotWilly's Avatar
    Well that just sounds like a lot of fun was had by all~! Hopefully see you at the next first saturday coffee meet
    THE SECOND AMENDMENT: Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Government is not reason; it is not eloquent -- it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
    --George Washington,
    first U.S. president