Thread: sig p250 holster

sig p250 holster

I posted this in the holster and accessory area but just in case some of the WI residents don't get over there much here it is again:

I am looking for a serpa cqc for my sig P250 compact in .40 with the new rail(standard pica rail). I am starting to think I am SOL.. As far as I have seen the p2022 holster works for full size like a glove and the sub compact is a bit loose. I don't want to get a holster that doesn't fit properly but I love my serpa used with my px4 storm. Has anyone used the compact 250 with the 2022 holster?

I am also willing to sell my 2 month old sig(comes with new in box sig laser and original 13rd mag) or trade with cash toward a sig 228/9(if possible in .40 but not picky).

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcice View Post
    I posted this in the holster and accessory area but just in case some of the WI residents don't get over there much here it is again:

I am looking for a serpa cqc for my sig P250 compact in .40 with the new rail(standard pica rail). I am starting to think I am SOL.. As far as I have seen the p2022 holster works for full size like a glove and the sub compact is a bit loose. I don't want to get a holster that doesn't fit properly but I love my serpa used with my px4 storm. Has anyone used the compact 250 with the 2022 holster?

I am also willing to sell my 2 month old sig(comes with new in box sig laser and original 13rd mag) or trade with cash toward a sig 228/9(if possible in .40 but not picky).
    I don't know about serpa, But I had Cleveland's make me a 250 subcompact holster last year, so he's likely still got the mold. Major differences between the guns?

sig p250 holster

Just size. And I looked into his holsters. I like em but looking at OC holster.

Have you made any headway regarding the matter? I'm having the same concern. I purchased the CQC P250DC (Defensive Carry) model (Which is the C1214 under Blackhawk's system) and found the P250 (new design) does not fit. I have also read that the SERPA holster designed to fit the Sig 2022 will fit the P250 Full and P250 Compact, but not so much the Subcompact.

Now, from what I understand, the Subcompact is slightly smaller in width than the Compact, as well as not having rails. I believe the Full and Compact versions would have very similar dimensions, except for slide and barrel length. This leads me to think that the SERPA for the 2022 would fit the P250 Compact.

So, my main questions are -
    1. Can anyone definitively confirm or deny that the New P250 Compact model will fit the Blackhawk! SERPA for Sig 2022?
    2. Does this differ for the SERPA CQC model holster? (I really dig the carbon fiber look)

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Onwuma View Post
    --snipped--

So, my main questions are -
    1. Can anyone definitively confirm or deny that the New P250 Compact model will fit the Blackhawk! SERPA for Sig 2022?
    2. Does this differ for the SERPA CQC model holster? (I really dig the carbon fiber look)
    Caution on the carbon fiber look - the material doesn't hold up to abrasion well at all. Every bump and scrape will show a white mark of the backing

I removed the material after 6 mo and had a leather shop do the inserts on the holster and my mag cases with a nicely grained leather. I am extrememy pleased and they are unique

Last edited by Grapeshot; 12-26-2013 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Formatting
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

That is good to know. I'll take that into consideration. I think the leather looks pretty good too! Good call on that.

sorry

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/misc.php?do=showrules

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcice
    I posted this in the holster and accessory area ... here it is again
    (7) NO SPAMMING: ... It is also considered spamming to post the same thread (even valid ones) to multiple forums.

(10) WE DO NOT ALLOW "FOR SALE/TRADE" OR RAFFLE ADS: We use Google Ads to help cover the expenses of the forum and their rules specifically disallow the sale of firearms, ammo and accessories...