Thread: Florida homeowner holds naked and crazed home invader at gun point until cops arive

Florida homeowner holds naked and crazed home invader at gun point until cops arive

I saw this on our local news and was surprised nobody had posted it here yet... this is one bizarre case. Glad it turned out as well as it could for everybody.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.1246800

As a side note: I'd recommend some shooting courses for the wife since she shot and missed 4 times. It turned out ok this time, but next time her life might hinge on her ability to hit the broad side of a barn.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Z1P2 View Post
    As a side note: I'd recommend some shooting courses for the wife since she shot and missed 4 times. It turned out ok this time, but next time her life might hinge on her ability to hit the broad side of a barn.
    Try a different gun?

Good point. She probably just grabbed the first gun she could get her hands on, possibly her husband's gun. Kinda validates my decision to only buy guns that my wife also felt comfortable shooting.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Z1P2 View Post
    Good point. She probably just grabbed the first gun she could get her hands on, possibly her husband's gun. Kinda validates my decision to only buy guns that my wife also felt comfortable shooting.
    Well ya never know until the practicing really gets to show that the gun is not the right choice. So, the guy can buy the wife another gun and keep or sell the other one.

Not uncommon for a gun purchased to have the buyer say "I don't really like this one" over time. Just like people who buy anything: cars, houses, spouses etc.

Maybe the guy should get another spouse instead of another gun

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Well ya never know until the practicing really gets to show that the gun is not the right choice. So, the guy can buy, the wife another gun and keep or sell the other one.

Not uncommon for a gun purchased to have the buyer say "I don't really like this one" over time. Just like people who buy anything: cars, houses, spouses etc.

Maybe the guy should get another spouse instead of another gun
    I see what you did there.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)