Thread: New guy from the twin cities

New guy from the twin cities

hey yall, i have been reading and posting on here for the last few weeks, well within the next couple weeks ill be getting my s&w m&p 9c. if anyone would like to chit chat or go for coffee once i get that let me know! Anxious about getting my gun and carrying for the first time. Figured it might be fun to get a small group to grab coffee and such to share experiences from the area and such. let me know and we can work something out! currently living in Apple Valley

Hey man. I'm in Eden Prairie. I've got the same firearm. Friggen love the thing. Would be cool to meet up sometime.

State Researcher
    Might as well set up a meet. I need more gun friends - I've got no one to shoot with around here lol.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Build it and they will come.

Pick a place, date and time. Start a new thread with the date in the title and ask for a sticky. It's that easy.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

I would be down to meet up. I know that this saturday they have the guns and coffee deal that I will be attending for the first time.. I also am a huge M&P fan but i carry the full sized veriant.

2A coffee and chat..

Saturday the 9th of FEB 10AM

Starbucks in Lakeville
    17740 Kenwood trail
    Lakeville, MN
    952-898-1373

after that the gander mountain in Lakeville is having a concealed carry and firearms expo

Gander in lakeville
    16861 Kenyon ave.
    Lakeville , MN
    952-435-3805

Hope this helps and hope to see you all there!!!!

Thanks

Looks like i will be off to get my gun tomorrow! ended up getting the 40c. not going to sleep well tonight! ha. that coffee deal sounds great to me! i should be able to stop by for a bit before work thanks! Ill set up something like that soon as well! thanks for the warm welcome yall!