• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

R. C. Pruett State Representative

allendc1

I frequent pruett's grocery store in antlers (groceries, cashing checks), normally i carry concealed, went there this saturday and noticed no gun signs on the windows, these are new i have never seen them before and i have lived here 10 yrs. The store is owned by r.c pruett and if this is any indication on how our state rep feels about personal protection, i just thought i would let everybody know.

allendc1

Hmmmm. Might want to go visit him once the session starts. Can you post a photo of the sign on the front of the store?

yes i can, and i noticed tonight that they are also on 2nd set of doors, as if they are trying to get the point across.