• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Citizens for Sensible Violence

carracer

1. eye95.

2. Carracer
Thank you for this opportunity! I will participate to the best of my ability, as soon as I finish with the dishes and get some coffee. Can't find my pen and notebook but when I do I will volunteer for the taking notes position.

davidmcbeth

Banned
I'm all for SENSIBLE VIOLENCE ...:banana:

Such silly stuff unless you are willing to publish the addresses like they did others

Last edited:

motoxmann

I am in. I will make a logo for us. I would like to be Armed Security for the Group.

*hands you your belt, flashlight, nightstick, radio, zip-ties, and a coffee*

sorry, this is a gun-free zone, no gun for you. the guns are busy anyway, they're out hunting, all by themselves. because guns are the problem, they control themselves. and they got sick of how bad of a shot we humans can be, so they decided if they want something done right they'll do it themselves. deer populations are now rapidly dwindling. so are paper targets, and soda cans.
:p

sudden valley gunner

I am in.

And thanks for the title to a future "essay" I have written in the past that I am not a violent person but realize that sometimes violence is the only answer to external threats.

motoxmann

theoretical question here, somewhat on topic:
if government officials are largely organizing tyrannical and unconstitutional and oppressive methods, and can do so freely. then why have we not already long ago started to organise and strategize our constitutional obligation as members of the militia to fight back with whatever means necessary and just?

Last edited:

palerider116

There is no such thing as sensible violence. If one of the belligerents involved did not act insensible, there would be no need for violence.

Justified violence against insensibility.

eye95

All violence may stem from senselessness. However, after the initial senseless violence, any response to stop it would be sensible, including violence.

In response to another post:

Folks, this thread is not about rebellion. Please leave that bit of rule-breaking out of this thread. Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

motoxmann

In response to another post:

Folks, this thread is not about rebellion. Please leave that bit of rule-breaking out of this thread. Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

If this was the response to my above post; I am in no means advocating rebellion. What I'm saying is the government has been strategizing disarming us for decades. Why have we not begun strategizing legitimate courses of action to take as a reaction to a potential "in the course of human events" type emergency event. Not an offensive action, but rather a constitutional defensive reaction. That is not rebellion at all, that is justifiably serving our country and constitution

nonameisgood

Planning can be construed to make up elements of a conspiracy. And since the topic is what it is, a conspiracy to mutiny is more serious than the mutiny itself. That is why zombies, or commies, are often used as surrogates.

Plan for a zombie invasion, not armed insurrection.
--
Back OT, I'm all for sensible violence.