Thread: Firearms presentation Oscoda Co

Northern lower & Keweenaw area, Michigan, USA

Firearms presentation Oscoda Co

The Oscoda County TEA Party group is planning another Firearms info presentation for April 9th 2013. Last two times I did the Open Carry part of the presentation along with the prosecutor and a local CPL instructor. I would like someone to do the Open Carry part for the next session. Any takers? This would be done during the evening 6 or 7 pm. The date is not carved in stone so if someone wanted to do this, but wanted a different date, we'll try to work something out.springerdave.

Firearms presentation Oscoda Co

I'd be willing to give the Michigan Open Carry presentation remotely via Go To Meeting or other device, if you have a projector and can accommodate...?
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

Thanks, TheQ, I'll check to see if there is tech available to support your ciber-presence.springerdave.

Quote Originally Posted by TheQ View Post
    I'd be willing to give the Michigan Open Carry presentation remotely via Go To Meeting or other device, if you have a projector and can accommodate...?
    PM'ed you.springerdave.