Thread: father arrested after photo of him and infant w/BB gun was posted on Facebook

sparta ky

father arrested after photo of him and infant w/BB gun was posted on Facebook

here's the link

Talk about going over the top

earth's crust
    What happened was my baby's father, Domonic, took a picture of my daughter and him sitting down with a bb gun and my mother, Sylvia Price, called the news and called the police saying my daughter was in danger, but she wasn't" she said. "The gun was fake. It was a BB gun. It wasn't loaded or nothing. My daughter was in no kind of danger whatsoever and it got turned into something it wasn't supposed to be."

Read more:

You'll poke your eye out kid ...

Really, this appears to be a domestic dispute .. mommy likely complained .. so he won't be found guilty of anything but mommy will just make him very angry ... and who knows what a judge might do regarding custody~the judge can do what ever he wants.

Nice family vacation coming up soon ...

White Oak Plantation
    Child endangerment. The victim is not the child, but the father.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare