Thread: San Diego Police Chief: WE CAN DISARM AMERICANS WITHIN A GENERATION

San Diego Police Chief: WE CAN DISARM AMERICANS WITHIN A GENERATION

"San Diego Police Chief William Lansdowne is fully supportive of the Obama/Feinstein gun grab, and says if lawmakers play it right Americans can be completely disarmed within "a generation."

I wouldn't laugh this off. California + New York state + New England is one helluva a lot of electoral votes.

Story here: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...n-A-Generation
    Member of Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
    Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultus habebunt...

Founder's Club Member
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction." --Ronald Reagan

I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Boy they are going to cross a angry American with their bs and there are going to be a lot of hurt people trying to enforce these illegal laws. It seems they are pushing for a violent revolt from gun owners and they very well may get it. You back people into a corner long enough either they will give in or give one hell of a strike back in return.
    Last edited by zack991; 01-28-2013 at 09:08 PM.
    -I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all.
    -Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
    Marine General James Mattis,

I'm sure they can, and will try. But how many of the people made to enforce it would be willing to die trying to do so?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scm54449 View Post
    ... I wouldn't laugh this off. California + New York state + New England is one helluva a lot of electoral votes...
    And Alabama, Texas, Ohio, South Carolina, Montana Arizona, ... have a helluva lot of guns. I don't advocate revolution (almost all result in an increase in tyranny), but when they try to take the guns, shooting will start and sides will have to be taken

Campaign Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    And Alabama, Texas, Ohio, South Carolina, Montana Arizona, ... have a helluva lot of guns. I don't advocate revolution (almost all result in an increase in tyranny), but when they try to take the guns, shooting will start and sides will have to be taken
    I know which side I will be on.

I think our best option is to fight this as peacefully as possible and as Eye95 has said, sides will be taken. If they push this physical on people it is going to go south quick and I hope it will be a quick wake up call to everyone involved. If it goes that far there really is no turning back,this will divide the country physically into separate nations if you will. It will force each state to begin falling in with other states who share their belief on this issue and many other issues of the Fed crossing states rights. The US is not some magical place where these events cant happen, it has happened before and can easily happen again it just needs that catalyst to get it started. I personally believe gun rights are one of those catalyst on top of all the major problems going on in the US. Just what issue is going to break this camels back.
    Last edited by zack991; 01-28-2013 at 10:18 PM.
    -I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all.
    -Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
    Marine General James Mattis,

"San Diego Police Chief William Lansdowne is fully supportive of the Obama/Feinstein gun grab, and says if lawmakers play it right [law abiding] Americans can be completely disarmed within "a generation."

I wouldn't laugh this off. California + New York state + New England is one helluva a lot of electoral votes.

Chilling words. This cop's mindset is a direct result of he being a unelected and unaccountable to the people, bureaucrat. In St. Charles County, Missouri, we will have a county police department, a unelected chief (bureaucrat) and the elected sheriff will be relegated to jailer and process server. This may be a trend to nullify the power that sheriffs have.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

San Diego Police Chief: WE CAN DISARM AMERICANS WITHIN A GENERATION

Disgusting coming from a LE official. Shameful.

"San Diego Police Chief William Lansdowne is fully supportive of the Obama/Feinstein gun grab, and says if lawmakers play it right Americans can be completely disarmed within "a generation."

I might disagree.

Let's look at it:
    California = 55
    New York = 29
    New England? ME = 4, VT = 3, NH = 4, MA = 11, RI = 4 and CT = 7 for a total if we can count on all voting for Gun Control 32.

A total of 116 of 538?

Where do you see it?
    Lets Unite and REMIND our Government that WE are the source of their authority and that WE demand our Rights be returned, Unabridged, Non-infringed, without denial or disparagement. The faults of a few, reflect badly on many, I therefore do not suggest anyone support WAC. My EDC is either a H&K USP .40 or a Taurus 689 .357 filled with Snake Loads