• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

San Diego Police Chief: WE CAN DISARM AMERICANS WITHIN A GENERATION

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction." --Ronald Reagan

[video=youtube;SDouNtnR_IA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDouNtnR_IA[/video]

zack991

Boy they are going to cross a angry American with their bs and there are going to be a lot of hurt people trying to enforce these illegal laws. It seems they are pushing for a violent revolt from gun owners and they very well may get it. You back people into a corner long enough either they will give in or give one hell of a strike back in return.

Last edited:

ADobbs1989

I'm sure they can, and will try. But how many of the people made to enforce it would be willing to die trying to do so?

eye95

... I wouldn't laugh this off. California + New York state + New England is one helluva a lot of electoral votes...

And Alabama, Texas, Ohio, South Carolina, Montana Arizona, ... have a helluva lot of guns. I don't advocate revolution (almost all result in an increase in tyranny), but when they try to take the guns, shooting will start and sides will have to be taken

luv_jeeps

Campaign Veteran
And Alabama, Texas, Ohio, South Carolina, Montana Arizona, ... have a helluva lot of guns. I don't advocate revolution (almost all result in an increase in tyranny), but when they try to take the guns, shooting will start and sides will have to be taken

I know which side I will be on.

zack991

I think our best option is to fight this as peacefully as possible and as Eye95 has said, sides will be taken. If they push this physical on people it is going to go south quick and I hope it will be a quick wake up call to everyone involved. If it goes that far there really is no turning back,this will divide the country physically into separate nations if you will. It will force each state to begin falling in with other states who share their belief on this issue and many other issues of the Fed crossing states rights. The US is not some magical place where these events cant happen, it has happened before and can easily happen again it just needs that catalyst to get it started. I personally believe gun rights are one of those catalyst on top of all the major problems going on in the US. Just what issue is going to break this camels back.

Last edited:

OC for ME

"San Diego Police Chief William Lansdowne is fully supportive of the Obama/Feinstein gun grab, and says if lawmakers play it right [law abiding] Americans can be completely disarmed within "a generation."

I wouldn't laugh this off. California + New York state + New England is one helluva a lot of electoral votes.

Story here: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...t-We-Can-Disarm-Americans-Within-A-Generation
Chilling words. This cop's mindset is a direct result of he being a unelected and unaccountable to the people, bureaucrat. In St. Charles County, Missouri, we will have a county police department, a unelected chief (bureaucrat) and the elected sheriff will be relegated to jailer and process server. This may be a trend to nullify the power that sheriffs have.

LkWd_Don

"San Diego Police Chief William Lansdowne is fully supportive of the Obama/Feinstein gun grab, and says if lawmakers play it right Americans can be completely disarmed within "a generation."

I wouldn't laugh this off. California + New York state + New England is one helluva a lot of electoral votes.

Story here: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...t-We-Can-Disarm-Americans-Within-A-Generation

I might disagree.

Let's look at it:
California = 55
New York = 29
New England? ME = 4, VT = 3, NH = 4, MA = 11, RI = 4 and CT = 7 for a total if we can count on all voting for Gun Control 32.

A total of 116 of 538?

Where do you see it?