• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

VCDL Meeting - Mason District Station - Annandale 2/28/13 - 8PM

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
Emily Miller, the reporter who has been doing a series of articles on the failed gun-control agenda of Washington D.C. for the Washington Times, will be speaking at our February 28 meeting at the Mason Government Center. The meeting will start at 8 PM and will be open to the public.

Philip heard Emily speak at the Gun Rights Policy Conference in Florida last year and he thinks you are going to enjoy this!

FACEBOOK EVENT LINK: https://www.facebook.com/events/366366523461922

minarchist

I am going to head that way in about a half hour. Is anyone interested in chit chatting at Starbucks before the meeting? If so, I'll PM you my cell number.

Last edited:

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
IMG_0458-1.jpg

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Emily is a bright, articulate asset to our cause. Speaking to a packed house too.

Thanks for videoing this Ed - no doubt but that it will be archived
icon14.png

Tess

Founder's Club Member
I am going to head that way in about a half hour. Is anyone interested in chit chatting at Starbucks before the meeting? If so, I'll PM you my cell number.

There were five or six of us there before the meeting. Sorry we didn't see you.

Seldom does anyone respond any more to "will you be there" -- there have been months when I was the only one there, probably times when there was only one person there, and times when we have over a dozen. It's rather hit and miss lately.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
There were five or six of us there before the meeting. Sorry we didn't see you.

Seldom does anyone respond any more to "will you be there" -- there have been months when I was the only one there, probably times when there was only one person there, and times when we have over a dozen. It's rather hit and miss lately.

Free beer. You just have to offer free beer like the entrepenuer with the singing frog in the Warner Brothers' cartoon, One Froggy Evening. :)

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Grapeshot

Emily is a bright, articulate asset to our cause. Speaking to a packed house too.

Thanks for videoing this Ed - no doubt but that it will be archived
icon14.png
She does seem to be all over as of late. I had no idea she was that active until the meeting
She spoke at a recent gun rights conference and from what I heard, she brought the house down.

Her story and her articles have gone nationwide. She makes an excellant poster girl for the bright, urban, big city dweller. Really glad to have her on board.