• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

1,000+ Ex and Current Green Berets Sign Pro- Second Amendment Statement

ODA 226

I've already posted this under "News", but being a Virginian, I wanted to post this here also. A lot of my Special Forces brothers signed this statement at great risk to their careers, their families and themselves. I signed it too.

Press Release

Professional Soldiers Announces Second Amendment Statement

"Protecting the Second Amendment – Why all Americans Should Be Concerned"

Over 1000 Current and Retired "Green Berets" Sign Statement Regarding the Second Amendment to the Constitution of the United States Professional Soldiers.com today has released a statement signed by over one thousand current and retired United States Army Special Forces Soldiers (aka the "Green Berets") concerning the recent events and pertaining to the possible banning of certain firearms. The statement addresses many aspects of the topic, offering historical correlations as well as potential solutions, among other subjects.

For release: (29 Jan/ 0900 Pacific Standard Time)

http://professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40772

Last edited:

ODA 226

That statement was also signed by six Special Forces General Officers and 12 Special Forces Colonels, Active and/or Retired....