• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Prowler shot, killed at Vancouver Washington home

bwboley

Activist Member
Update
Update A man accused of shooting and killing a suspected prowler in a Vancouver neighborhood has been arrested and charged with murder

MikeTheGreek

Most of the articles I've read, say that he shot the "prowler" in the back multiple times while he was walking away.

Very good example of how NOT to stop a prowler...especially when he's not on your property and is no threat to you.