• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry seminar in Battle Creek, March 24st

Adams182

Open Carry seminar in Battle Creek, March 24th

Never open carried before? Curious about it? Join us for an Open Carry seminar at Freedom Firearms! Lawful Open Carry of a Holstered handgun welcome (but not required).

These seminars, presented by Michigan Open Carry, are an excellent opportunity to learn about the laws and myths that surround the Open Carry of a handgun in Michigan.

Bring a friend and find out more about Michigan Open Carry.

Where: Freedom Firearms, Battle Creek

When: Sunday, March 24th at 4:00pm

Who: YOU! and all your friends interested in Open Carry

Cost: FREE!!

Address: 539 Capital Avenue Southwest, Battle Creek, MI

Phone: (269) 968-4229

Freedom Firearms website:http://www.freedomfirearms.biz/

Please reserve a seat for the event at http://moc-battle-creek-eminar.eventbrite.com/

If you have a reserved seat (via Free EventBrite ticket), please arrive at least 5 minutes early. Seats left unfilled at the start of the event will be made available for others!

Tickets sold out? That's okay -- come anyhow. We may not be able to guarantee you a seat, but there may be places for you to stand.

Our gracious hosts/Freedom Firearm Owners has asked we make sure that everyone attending the seminar use the parking lot across the street so we do not block spots for other customers coming in.

Last edited:

TheQ

Open Carry seminar in Battle Creek, March 24th

Only 6 reservations (of 27) remaining!

Last edited by a moderator:

TheQ

I think it would be helpful for some to know who was presenting as some presenters are better than others. Some of the announcements do say who the presenter is.

We'll tag team. I'll present most of it with Adam taking the OC w/o CPL portion.