• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Dealing with antis and the press

sudden valley gunner

SVG, that's Divine.:rolleyes:

I knew you would come around to the irrelevance of the Constitution.

Referring to individuals who are either for some degree of firearm restrictions, or an all-out ban, as un-American isn't a good idea. If the goal is to persuade individuals who aren't informed about firearms, terminology like "un-American" won't bode well to your end.

I have always argued rights don't come from the government or the constitution. ;)

sudden valley gunner

I know, I know, you feel they come from God:p

Now you are teasing me.....lol.....

I don't necessarily believe in gods, :p. I am agnostic in the strictest sense. I simply don't know and there is much unexplained and leaps of faith by atheists and creationist.

When I was six my mom went from hippy to religion, and told me what she was doing and about God, I asked "Where'd he come from?" "He was always there"

When I talk to atheist and their big bang theory and where it came from they mention this mystical singularity I ask "Where'd it come from?" The answer is along the lines of "It was always there".

Sometimes I think the best answer to our Universe and all in it including us is that it is simply easier for it to exist than for there to be nothing at all.