• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tulsa, Broken Arrow Open Carry Lunch 2/17

Gary S

Ok guys, we now have our lunch rescheduled. We will be at Knotty Pine Bbq in broken arrow on February the 17th at 12:00.
Bring your friends and family all are welcome. I look forward to seeing everyone there.

Last edited by a moderator:

okiephlyer

Sorry, I won't be able to make it. Boss has me out that weekend.
Even if I was in town, we don't get out of church until almost 1PM. Hope there is a good showing.
Carry on
al

Gary S

Im sorry, when Kirby and i talked about it that was one of the days he was able to make it. I hope you can attend the next one after this one.

Gary S

Ok guys, anyone else going to be able to attend? I hope we can still have a good turn out.