Thread: School and gun range close by......

School and gun range close by......

I was just looking north of Everett for an outdoor range.
    I looked at Marysville Rifle Club. I did a satellite view to see the lay out and noticed Lakewood Middle School is across the street.

We all best tell the media that this is a epic tragedy just waiting to unfold.
    Any minute now Feinstein will come flying in on her broom to correct this wrong.

School and gun range close by......

Same thing with the Issaquah Sportsman Club which is right next to Issaquah Hish School and Clark Elementary School. Two Schools you could hit with a rock from the range if you had a good arm.

Doesn't seem to be a problem, not certain if Feinstein would see it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffie View Post
    Any minute now Feinstein will come flying in on her broom to correct this wrong.
    Hopefully she doesn't fly too low. Someone might take a shot at her with a "broomhandle mauser"
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

Did the rifle club move? I used to go into both of these places for work but they were 32 blocks away from each other, one 1600 NW address and one 1600 NE address. I'm curious now because I wondered if they had a pistol range. Anyways, Raffie if you're looking for an outdoor range you should check out Everett Sportsmans club also. It's on Ebey Island in Everett. Probably can't shoot right now because it's flooded but it's pretty fun in the drier months and it's not for profit. There's a pretty laid back vibe and very safety conscious.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneMSnyder View Post
    Did the rifle club move? I used to go into both of these places for work but they were 32 blocks away from each other, one 1600 NW address and one 1600 NE address. I'm curious now because I wondered if they had a pistol range. Anyways, Raffie if you're looking for an outdoor range you should check out Everett Sportsmans club also. It's on Ebey Island in Everett. Probably can't shoot right now because it's flooded but it's pretty fun in the drier months and it's not for profit. There's a pretty laid back vibe and very safety conscious.
    When it is open it's only Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Kenmore has public shooting for Rifles all week from noon to dusk and pistol is open Friday through Sunday.
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"