• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

School and gun range close by......

Raffie

I was just looking north of Everett for an outdoor range.
I looked at Marysville Rifle Club. I did a satellite view to see the lay out and noticed Lakewood Middle School is across the street.

We all best tell the media that this is a epic tragedy just waiting to unfold.
Any minute now Feinstein will come flying in on her broom to correct this wrong.

The Big Dog

Same thing with the Issaquah Sportsman Club which is right next to Issaquah Hish School and Clark Elementary School. Two Schools you could hit with a rock from the range if you had a good arm.

Doesn't seem to be a problem, not certain if Feinstein would see it that way.

amlevin

Any minute now Feinstein will come flying in on her broom to correct this wrong.

Hopefully she doesn't fly too low. Someone might take a shot at her with a "broomhandle mauser"
big_grin_smiley_face_sticker-p217208292699974001envb3_400.jpg

ShaneMSnyder

Did the rifle club move? I used to go into both of these places for work but they were 32 blocks away from each other, one 1600 NW address and one 1600 NE address. I'm curious now because I wondered if they had a pistol range. Anyways, Raffie if you're looking for an outdoor range you should check out Everett Sportsmans club also. It's on Ebey Island in Everett. Probably can't shoot right now because it's flooded but it's pretty fun in the drier months and it's not for profit. There's a pretty laid back vibe and very safety conscious.

amlevin

Did the rifle club move? I used to go into both of these places for work but they were 32 blocks away from each other, one 1600 NW address and one 1600 NE address. I'm curious now because I wondered if they had a pistol range. Anyways, Raffie if you're looking for an outdoor range you should check out Everett Sportsmans club also. It's on Ebey Island in Everett. Probably can't shoot right now because it's flooded but it's pretty fun in the drier months and it's not for profit. There's a pretty laid back vibe and very safety conscious.

When it is open it's only Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Kenmore has public shooting for Rifles all week from noon to dusk and pistol is open Friday through Sunday.