• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Starbucks Appreciation Day

carracer

Once again there will be a Starbucks Appreciation Day to support their support of the 2nd Amendment! Again on Feb 14th 2013. I will support them by buying coffee that day and paying with $2 bills!

nonameisgood

Why on Valentine's Day? You are so insensitive. What about all the progeny of the massacre by that name? </sarcasm>

I will be sure the $2 bill supply is stocked up and will pass them out to my fellow gun people here. Since we have to hide it here, I'm not sure anyone will understand. So, maybe, we should come up with an appropriate slogan to stamp or write onto bills (legal as long as it doesn't interfere with the function of the bill). Something like "We support those who support the law! Thanks Starbucks" written on the border.

carracer

Why on Valentine's Day? You are so insensitive. What about all the progeny of the massacre by that name? </sarcasm>

I will be sure the $2 bill supply is stocked up and will pass them out to my fellow gun people here. Since we have to hide it here, I'm not sure anyone will understand. So, maybe, we should come up with an appropriate slogan to stamp or write onto bills (legal as long as it doesn't interfere with the function of the bill). Something like "We support those who support the law! Thanks Starbucks" written on the border.

Because I love my wife and she loves me (I hope!) we will both carry to Starbucks to protect ourselves with Starbucks blessings! The Valentines date is the same as last years so thought it would work again.

Gray Rider

For exposure, consider...

Take a look at www.ilovegunsandcoffee.com. A man from Seattle has a line of t-shirts,, caps and other merchandise adapted from the Starbucks logo that looks sharp. They garner smiles, questions, and comments at the grocery store, restaurants, and are especially appropriate for a Starbucks visit. They provide an opportunity to be an ambassador for 2A.

As Florida is a CC state, last year my group wore fanny packs and waist packs . They are popular here so many times are recogonized for what they are. One had an S&W patch on his. Three wore "I Love Guns and Coffee" t-shirts. The baristi thought we were great, even taking pictures.