• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

criminals for gun control is real

MKEgal

Buckeye Firearms had an informative blurb, showing that an anti-gun activist quoted in a news piece is actually a convicted rapist.

Here's the original news piece,
and here's the online comment form for the news outlet.

“We know that guns are being sold on the floor inside Hara Arena illegally” said [convicted rapist] Jerome McCorry. “No background checks no identification of any kind.”
Too bad the reporter didn't do some fact checking...
not only is McCorry a convicted felon, his assertions are false. (See the BF piece up top.)

RCall

This same news agency, Cox Media who own Dayton Daily News, WHIO-TV, and WHIO-radio did a follow up news story today on the sentencing of a man who robbed a pharmacy in 2011. After running the story multiple times since the robbery, only today they decided to say the man had an automatic AK-47, this is false. Today's story was also the first time Ive heard them run the story since shortly after it happened. This media outlet like most others is more intent on sticking to their liberal agenda than reporting the news accurately. Piers Morgan must be proud.