• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Meet and Greet February 14th Starbucks

Remmy

Spit balling on the facebook page I organized this a few years back and we had a pretty good turn out. I know its valentines day and lots of poeple celebrate this, my girlfriend and I aren't celebrating it in a traditional sense, we will be OCing and going to Starbucks to show our appreciation for the 2nd Amendment and hopefully some great conversation. This is a great opertunity for those that are new to OC, as well as first timers to get out there and carry and exercise your rights.

Once again there will be a Starbucks Appreciation Day to support their support of the 2nd Amendment! Again on Feb 14th 2013. I will support them by buying coffee that day and paying with $2 bills!

I am purposing the meet location to be at a centrally located Starbucks like last time. Corner of Tropicana and Decatur

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&...z=12&vpsrc=0&iwloc=A&cid=14546048064540041859

I am thinking 7:30? open to other times if suggested of what works best for most people. I work that day till 6 but I can probably get off early.

When: February 14th 2013
Where: Starbucks 4985 West Tropicana Avenue Las Vegas, NV 89103
Time: 7:30

I also posted this on Nevada open carry facebook page as well as created an event for this on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/events/206090772864482/

Last edited: