Thread: Has anyone got a phonecall from 000-000-0000

Has anyone got a phonecall from 000-000-0000

Looking up different bills and petitions on the internet yesterday i got a phone call after signing a petition from 000-000-0000 they stayed on the line for a couple of seconds then hung up just wondered if it was a coincidence or has someone else seen this.

Telemarketing calls with a spoofed CID. I can call people with that number via skype on my laptop, or 111 111 1111, etc.

Telemarketers always use weird numbers. Got a call from a salesmen last week and his number was 1234
    Molon Labe

[+=] Eleftheria i thanatos [+=]

I got one once, it turned out to be nothing!
    I stopped stocking for the zombie apocalypse. I now stock for the liberal apocalypse.

"Public opinion and votes have nothing to do with this. The challenge of the Court is not what they're going to do with votes. The challenge-- of the Court is are they going to protect people's rights." - Al Sharpton

anytime my local police department calls me, it shows up as 000-000-0000. many many companies have this encorporated into their phone lines to remain anonymous.
    and I know you're curious, my police department called me several times during the course of getting/receiving my pistol permit, and my job occasionally causes some interaction as well. it's always been a positive experience on my end

Appreciate the comments guys cool won't have to keep this stupid looking aluminum foil hat on anymore.LMAO

Expect a Black Helicopter and DHS raid on your house tonite. Free transportation to a FEMA campout!

Quote Originally Posted by carracer View Post
    Expect a Black Helicopter and DHS raid on your house tonite. Free transportation to a FEMA campout!
    if that's tonight, then what the heck happened at my place last night? a training session? haha
    Last edited by motoxmann; 02-01-2013 at 09:43 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by carracer View Post
    Too Late .. they got 'em already ...

Quote Originally Posted by linerider69 View Post
    Looking up different bills and petitions on the internet yesterday i got a phone call after signing a petition from 000-000-0000 they stayed on the line for a couple of seconds then hung up just wondered if it was a coincidence or has someone else seen this.

No kidding, I've had the same thing happen to me with that number showing. Probably 7-8 times in the last 2 months. Never an answer on the other end.

I will add that I don't do online petions or the like, especially giving personal information.
    Last edited by Resto Guy; 02-02-2013 at 11:42 AM.