• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Idiot won ~100K from even bigger idiots (our gov't of course) 4th amend case

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Hats off to him. I am sure there were plenty of people who considered John Lilburne an idiot. Same for the junior William Penn.

Ca Patriot

OP's title should read..... "Innocent American Citizen Wins Against Unconstitutional Suppression and Punishment for Asserting Constitutional Rights"

Freedom1Man

Hats off to him. I am sure there were plenty of people who considered John Lilburne an idiot. Same for the junior William Penn.

OP's title should read..... "Innocent American Citizen Wins Against Unconstitutional Suppression and Punishment for Asserting Constitutional Rights"

You two are both correct in my opinion.

VW_Factor

There are some who would argue we wear our 2nd Amendment rights on our hip.

He wore his 4th Amendment rights on his chest.

And you call him an idiot?