Thread: my day of open carrying in reno

my day of open carrying in reno

so i order pizza tonight form domino's well i oc all the time even at home i live in Reno midtown so i just feel better knowing i have my glock 22. so when the guy come over with the pizza. i went out to get it.i singed for the pizza and was about to go back in and eat. the guy said open carry A. so i said yes. i carry all the time he said cool man. i try to co when i can. i was like good i like to here that. i said have you gone to opencarry.org.he said ya checked it out a few times. so i said good for you its a good site and good info on it. just had to tell you guys about my oc of the day. oh wanted to say dreamers cafe and coffee in midtown Reno on saint Lawrence and virginia st is open carry happy.in fact most of the guys in there have guns and carry when not at work. so stop by and say hi

Activist Member
    Glad it went well. Maybe sometime I should go to that Cafe.
    Last edited by Felid`Maximus; 02-04-2013 at 10:41 AM.

I might have to stop by there myself!
    http://washoecountygunrights.blogspot.com/

*** I am NOT a Lawyer, and I DO NOT have any LEGAL EXPERIENCE OR QUALIFICATIONS ***

MOLON LABE

City? Who wants to live in a CITY?, Nevada, USA
    I went into the Best Buy on south Virginia a week or two ago, looking for stuff for my iPa(i)d Mini. The guy looked at my 10mm, and asked "Are you a cop?"

Me: "Nope."

Guy: "Open carry?"

Me: "Yep."

Guy: "Cool!"

We talked about OC and Minis for a while, before someone else came over and needed his help.

I have also been into the Whole Foods near there a few times, always OC, without any comments or stink eye from the staff.

Quote Originally Posted by DVC View Post
    I have also been into the Whole Foods near there a few times, always OC, without any comments or stink eye from the staff.
    Ya, they are quite use to it, I go in there about 2 or 3 times a week and one weekend I saw 2 OC'ers with there family walking around, the staff are really cool with it
    http://washoecountygunrights.blogspot.com/

*** I am NOT a Lawyer, and I DO NOT have any LEGAL EXPERIENCE OR QUALIFICATIONS ***

MOLON LABE