Thread: OC friendly pediatrician in Vegas area?

OC friendly pediatrician in Vegas area?

Greetings all,

I am looking to replace my OC-unfriendly pediatrician with an OC-friendly one. Preferably in the NW valley, but I'd drive to Henderson for the right doc.

Any recommendations?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    ---
    Carry On

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    Greetings all,

I am looking to replace my OC-unfriendly pediatrician with an OC-friendly one. Preferably in the NW valley, but I'd drive to Henderson for the right doc.

Any recommendations?

I'd like to know of one too. Right now we just take our kids to our family GP and it seems to be working out ok as our youngest is almost 9. It is also hard to find one that won't fight with you over vaccinations. Our last Ped told us we could not bring our kids back to her unless we were willing to pump them full of mercury and live cancer virus (vaccinations). She is also rabid anti-firearm. She tried to quiz them on whether or not we had firearms in the house. I told her that it had nothing to do with an ear infection. That was our last trip to her.

TBG
    Life member GOA and NRA. Member of SAF, NAGR, TXGR and Cast Bullet Assoc.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Guy View Post
    I'd like to know of one too. Right now we just take our kids to our family GP and it seems to be working out ok as our youngest is almost 9. It is also hard to find one that won't fight with you over vaccinations. Our last Ped told us we could not bring our kids back to her unless we were willing to pump them full of mercury and live cancer virus (vaccinations). She is also rabid anti-firearm. She tried to quiz them on whether or not we had firearms in the house. I told her that it had nothing to do with an ear infection. That was our last trip to her.

TBG
    Its things like this that make me go homeopathic on everything!(both the meds and the anti mentality) , I only go to the doc if I feel like i'm gonna die! the natural alternative to most of the garbage (pills) out there have no/minimal side effects.
    remove handgun registration in Clark County,NV

2nd amendment in modern English: The people have the right to own and carry firearms, and it may not be violated because a well-equipped Militia is necessary for a State to remain secure and free.

City? Who wants to live in a CITY?, Nevada, USA
    Any recommendations?
    Ask your current Ped for a referral.

It might make him think again -- and if not, at least you get to twist the knife a little on your way out the door.

Quote Originally Posted by dvc View Post
    ask your current ped for a referral.

It might make him think again -- and if not, at least you get to twist the knife a little on your way out the door.
    this

Re: OC friendly pediatrician in Vegas area?

Quote Originally Posted by DVC View Post
    Ask your current Ped for a referral.

Yeah, too late, already out the door. It was a mutual firing. I didn't plan on returning, and she told me that we weren't welcome, and scolded me for carrying in her office.

---
    Carry On

City? Who wants to live in a CITY?, Nevada, USA
    Yeah, too late, already out the door. It was a mutual firing. I didn't plan on returning, and she told me that we weren't welcome, and scolded me for carrying in her office.
    Contact the local Ped referral group and tell them that you're looking for another Ped because the current one seems to have some psychological issues.

ROFL
    http://washoecountygunrights.blogspot.com/

*** I am NOT a Lawyer, and I DO NOT have any LEGAL EXPERIENCE OR QUALIFICATIONS ***

MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by DVC View Post
    Contact the local Ped referral group and tell them that you're looking for another Ped because the current one seems to have some psychological issues.
    Good idea. Hoplophobia should be in a medical dictionary. But if not, they'll understand the concept and should hear from rational people that it is unacceptable and not normal.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip