Thread: Confirmed Buffalo Wild Wings Weapons information!

Activist Member

Confirmed Buffalo Wild Wings Weapons information!

I called and requested information on the weapons ban the Buffalo Wild Wings has stated for all customers. The only people allowed to have firearms in Buffalo Wild Wings are police officers, not surprised on this. I'm still going to eat there honestly considering I like there wings, but not happy about them jumping on the band wagon. This is an open thread, please keep harsh comments to a minimum and just speak what you want to say.
    Last edited by DWCook; 02-02-2013 at 07:41 AM.
    Nothing better than a Glock.........except maybe another Glock!

Re: Confirmed Buffalo Wild Wings Weapons information!

Quote Originally Posted by DWCook View Post
    I called and requested information on the weapons ban the Buffalo Wild Wings has stated for all customers. The only people allowed to have firearms in Buffalo Wild Wings are police officers, not surprised on this. I'm still going to eat there honestly considering I like there wings, but not happy about them jumping on the band wagon. This is an open thread, please keep harsh comments to a minimum and just speak what you want to say.
    I went there one time. I was not impressed that much. The one in north Suffolk has a sign, but it's all black, so there is a good chance you'll miss it at night.

Sent from my Motorola Galaxy s3 using Tapatalk 2

Activist Member

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by mpguy View Post
    I went there one time. I was not impressed that much. The one in north Suffolk has a sign, but it's all black, so there is a good chance you'll miss it at night.

Sent from my Motorola Galaxy s3 using Tapatalk 2
    I understand haha!

Moderator / Administrator
    Please NEVER do this - never ask permission - just carry and go about your business.

If you ask, they will tell; if you ask for signs, they will come.

Activist Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Please NEVER do this - never ask permission - just carry and go about your business.

If you ask, they will tell; if you ask for signs, they will come.
    I never asked I just asked to verify what they were stating on the policy. I'll be concealing in there just mainly so they don't bother me while I eat my tasty wings!

Quote Originally Posted by DWCook
    I'll be concealing in there just mainly so they don't bother me while I eat my tasty wings!
    So you know their policy because you asked them to tell you,
    you know they're anti-rights,
    you know they don't want your gun there,
    and you're going to go anyway?

Completely aside from the "why would you give money to support an anti-gun store?" question,
    you'll want to check your state's laws to find out if ignoring a posted sign is "only" a ticket or if it's a crime.
    Quote Originally Posted by MLK, Jr
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort & convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge & controversy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie
    Citizenship is a verb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 27:12
    A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions.
    The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 31:17
    She dresses herself with strength and makes her arms strong.

I haven't personally been to one, but the photo I saw of the "gun buster sign" is not State AG approved.

Quote Originally Posted by MKEgal View Post
    So you know their policy because you asked them to tell you,
    you know they're anti-rights,
    you know they don't want your gun there,
    and you're going to go anyway?

Completely aside from the "why would you give money to support an anti-gun store?" question,
    you'll want to check your state's laws to find out if ignoring a posted sign is "only" a ticket or if it's a crime.
    I second this you want your rights but you will give money to people that would deny you those rights.No food is that good i would rather open a can of dog food and piss in it.You are not a part of the solution therefore you are the problem.

Must be slim pickings in your area. Bummer.

Around here, there are so many places to eat with wings just as good as BWW, that we don't have to even think about violating our principles.

You should not only eat somewhere else, but you should send a copy of each receipt from having done so to BWW, telling them how much you like their food and how you would have rather spent that money with them. In this economy, that is the most powerful weapon we have against the hoplophobes.
    Last edited by MAC702; 02-03-2013 at 11:18 PM.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

I never asked I just asked to verify what they were stating on the policy. I'll be concealing in there just mainly so they don't bother me while I eat my tasty wings!
    or you could stand up for your rights and make it clear to bww that you will not support them if they are a gun free zone

you sir are part of the problem knowing that your rights are being stripped from you and doing nothing about it or maybe even worse carrying concealed with the knowledge that they dont want you to be armed you better hope that your never forced to defend yourself and somehow that information gets dug up

Simple solution

For those places that wont let us lawfully carry, they dont get our business.

No guns = no money.