Thread: Imminent threat to the 2nd amendment right now! NOT assault weapon ban or mag cap, it

Imminent threat to the 2nd amendment right now! NOT assault weapon ban or mag cap, it

This is alarming.

Imminent threat to the 2nd amendment right now! NOT assault weapon ban or mag cap, its much worse !

'universal background checks' = requires universal federal firearm registration!
    .... and .... registration is the necessary stepping stone to eventual confiscation.

This is exactly what was done in England and Australia. Registration, then confiscation followed.
    Please join this fight to stop this.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age2123867/pg1

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post
    This is alarming.
    No offense, Katsung. But your whole shtick is "this is alarming."

Either, you are easily alarmed. Or, you're trying to alarm everyone else.

Give it a rest, eh. You can post the same info without any comments about "alarm."
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

First they passed Patriot Act to give themselves the right to monitor people without warrant. Then they enpower themselves with the NDAA to detain citizens for life without due process. To deal with the expected resistence from people, they created Sandy Hook shooting to take over the guns before they perform such law. Don't you realize it?

Banned
    Kat forgot that they now shove their hands down our pants ... and people just smile and are grateful

'universal background checks' = requires universal federal firearm registration!
    It's actually the exact opposite way around.