Thread: SYLVESTER Stallone in favour of new national gun control legislation.

SYLVESTER Stallone in favour of new national gun control legislation.

He says, We should be focusing on mental health." He says, "I think the biggest problem, seriously, is not so much guns." He says, "that's where we've dropped the ball: mental health,"

Yet he's in favour of new national gun control legislation! Would I be out of line in suggesting we take up a collection and engage someone with a scalpel to take a look under his hood.

__________________________________________________ ______________________

Action star Sylvester Stallone says the US should ban automatic weapons and improve mental health services in a bid to stop mass shootings. Source: AFP

SYLVESTER Stallone says that despite his Rambo image he's in favour of new national gun control legislation.
    Stallone supported the 1994 "Brady Bill" that included a now-expired ban on assault weapons, and hopes that ban can be reinstated.

"I know people get (upset) and go, 'They're going to take away the assault weapon.' Who ... needs an assault weapon? Like really, unless you're carrying out an assault. ... You can't hunt with it. ... Who's going to attack your house, a (expletive) army?"

The 66-year-old actor, writer and director said he also hopes for an additional focus on mental health to prevent future mass shootings.

"It's unbelievably horrible, what's happened. I think the biggest problem, seriously, is not so much guns. It's that every one of these people that have done these things in the past 30 years are friggin' crazy. Really crazy! And that's where we've dropped the ball: mental health," he said.

"That to me is our biggest problem in the future, is insanity coupled with isolation."

Link;
    <http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/>
    Last edited by Haz.; 02-02-2013 at 04:02 PM.
    When a criminal invades your home and has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.

My Definition of Gun Control: The idea that dozens of people found dead in the Broadway Café, Tasmania, and many also seriously wounded, all while waiting for police, who were called to show up and protect them, is somehow morally superior to having several armed and therefore alive civilian's explaining to police how the attacker got that fatal bullet wound.

Re: SYLVESTER Stallone in favour of new national gun control legislation.

"Oh and don't forget to go see my new movie 'BULLET TO THE HEAD'." I won't ever watch another one of his movies again.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I will not watch any of his movies either he is one of the sheeple who think they are safe that the government has his best interests at heart.I wouldn't expect that from him.MR.Stallone it is the end of your career as far as i am concerned. I wrote him and told him that i will no longer be a fan of his movies or anything he does.

Who's going to attack your house?

A) A mob during a riot.

B) A gang of home invaders.

C) Drug mules along the border breaking into homes and killing people.

D) Potential invaders or terrorists, many of whom are already in cells within our borders

E) Over-zealous, criminally treasonous authorities violating the Constitution to confiscate firearms from people who have committed no crime.

Makes quite a list actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Saxxon View Post
    Who's going to attack your house?

A) A mob during a riot.

B) A gang of home invaders.

C) Drug mules along the border breaking into homes and killing people.

D) Potential invaders or terrorists, many of whom are already in cells within our borders

E) Over-zealous, criminally treasonous authorities violating the Constitution to confiscate firearms from people who have committed no crime.

Makes quite a list actually.
    And Idiot Joe Biden thinks a double barreled shotgun would be better protection.

Any wonder why I and many others call him Idiot Joe?

A better quote is from Phil Robertson: " where I live, I am 911 !"
    Last edited by va_tazdad; 02-03-2013 at 03:06 AM.