Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chris Kyle Murdered

Chris Kyle Murdered

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=18389238

"A former Marine has been charged with three counts of murder in the killing of former Navy SEAL and "American Sniper" author Chris Kyle, the most deadly sniper in U.S. history, and another man at an Erath County, Texas, gun range, police said."

Unbelievable. Killed at the range with a friend. Sources tell me nobody knew he was killed until later in the day because the only people there were Chris, his friend, and the shooter.

Banned
    With friends like that you don't need enemies ... farewell & RIP

Banned
    "for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword."

Mr. Kyle ended the life of many a man who was not expecting to die when they did. He apparently went the same way.

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff. State View Post
    "for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword."

Mr. Kyle ended the life of many a man who was not expecting to die when they did. He apparently went the same way.
    He did this in the line of duty to enemies of our country. He saved a good number of American lives by doing what had to be done. God bless and keep him.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBoy View Post
    He did this in the line of duty to enemies of our country. He saved a good number of American lives by doing what had to be done. God bless and keep him.
    No American's life would have been in danger if we weren't there. Mr. Kyle was proficient at killing people who were merely fighting a Foreign Invader.

Hopefully before he died, he was able to repent of what he did and the PROFIT he made from KILLING.

Defending Mr. Kyle's "accomplishment's" is equivalent to defending the actions of a member of a home invasion crew who proficiently kills off any armed occupants who could have harmed the other invaders.

SouthernBoy, you would be signing a different tune if Mr. Kyle's name was Mr. Chang, who set records killing many an armed resistor in China's War of Debt Collection in the USA.

We didn't BELONG in Iraq and glorifying Chris Kyle's "work" there is the worst form of Nationalistic Propaganda. To profit from the killing of other human beings comes with spiritual consequences.
    Last edited by Jeff. State; 02-03-2013 at 05:30 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ca Patriot View Post
    Didnt Kyle fight in Afghanistan as well ?

Most insurgents in Iraq were foreigners. I suppose you think someone from Syria that traveled to Iraq to kill Americans is justified but Americans who traveled to Iraq to depose a dictator are evil ?

Iraq is a better place today than it was under Hussein. Kyle was part of that.

Maybe you like it when dictators use chemical weapons to gas and kill 25,000 women and children ?

Please leave America.
    You're kidding right?

Iraqi deaths due to US involvement(War, Sanctions, War) over 20 years topped 1 MILLION!

WE, sir, gave Saddam those chemical weapons he used on his own people. WE, sir, promoted and supplied Iraq's war with Iran that cost 500,000 lives.

We MADE Saddam.

You, are a prime example of what Goebbels on Steroids type propaganda does to the American mind.

Founder's Club Member
    I'm on Jeff.State's side with regard to not glorifying Kyles "accomplishments". As far as I'm concerned, he's just a senseless murder at a shooting range.

The downside is that Kyle won't have the opportunity to discover how he was duped into serving the empire, nor repent or seek redemption for his killings. That he killed for empire is bad enough; that he won't have the chance for the latter is tragic.
    Last edited by Citizen; 02-03-2013 at 06:49 PM.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Banned
    Maybe you like it when dictators use chemical weapons to gas and kill 25,000 women and children ?

Please leave America.
    Did we not give Sadaam all those chemical weapons to gas those Iranians in the 80's?

Just sayin...

Chris Kyle Murdered

Instead of demonizing a soldier who lost his life due to some senseless act, why not instead look at it through the eyes of this forum and the Second Amendment.

Chris Kyle was an outspoken supporter of the right to bear arms and was a prominent voice for the nation to hear some of our views.

Why would you judge someone based his being a sniper? Just because that was his job doesn't mean that's who he was.

In my opinion we have lost an advocate to our cause and we should all mourn his loss for that reason if for nothing else.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff. State View Post
    You're kidding right?

Iraqi deaths due to US involvement(War, Sanctions, War) over 20 years topped 1 MILLION!

WE, sir, gave Saddam those chemical weapons he used on his own people. WE, sir, promoted and supplied Iraq's war with Iran that cost 500,000 lives.

We MADE Saddam.

You, are a prime example of what Goebbels on Steroids type propaganda does to the American mind.
    Ummm. The US Government did; not we. The fedgov is not the nation; its senior personnel are not the leaders of society.
    Last edited by Citizen; 02-03-2013 at 09:42 PM.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Quote Originally Posted by rmansu2 View Post
    http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=18389238

.... Sources tell me nobody knew he was killed until later in the day because the only people there were Chris, his friend, and the shooter.
    Sorry, but the news was making the rounds within minutes of the event occurring. The hue and cry for a pickup truck "high off the ground" was on the air before, as best I can pin it down, rescue vehicles arrived.

Initial reports suggested that Kyke and his friend were at the range to help someone deal with a PTSD issue. That has been clarified to more accuratrely report that Kyle and his friend were representing Kyle's security business at a charity event (fund-raiser?) and that the shooter is alleged to have a PTSD diagnosis.

ALWAYS WATCH YOUR SIX! If you can't, take steps to reduce the territory you need to cover or use mechanical devices. Be polite, be professional, and have a plan to kill everybody you meet. And have a back-up plan, because the first one probably won't work.

Agree with the politrics that sent him out to do his job or not, but recognize that he tried to do his job always with consumate skill and never in anger.

In spite of the fact that he was a mud puppy I wish him fair winds and following seas.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Friends, Americans and countrymen, lend me your ears;
    I come to bury Chris Kyle, not to praise him.
    The evil that men do lives after them;
    The good is oft interred with their bones;
    So let it be with Chris Kyle.

What cause withholds you then, to morne for him?
    O judgment! thou are fled to brutish beasts,
    And men have lost their reason. Bare with me;
    My heart is in the coffin there with Chris Kyle,
    And I must pause till it come back to me.

My apologies to William Shakespeare for this blatant plagiary.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    Ummm. The US Government did; not we. The fedgov is not the nation; its senior personnel are not the leaders of society.
    Americans, YOU and ME are responsible for letting OUR Government do what it does. We elect the POS to their "representative" positions, WE pay our taxes to fund their actions, WE allow them to continue their destruction of the Constitution and this Nation unmolested.

Yes, WE did. Our society is morally bankrupt, the Government/"leaders" we put in place are a mere reflection of US.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Friends, Americans and countrymen, lend me your ears;
    I come to bury Chris Kyle, not to praise him.
    The evil that men do lives after them;
    The good is oft interred with their bones;
    So let it be with Chris Kyle.

What cause withholds you then, to morne for him?
    O judgment! thou are fled to brutish beasts,
    And men have lost their reason. Bare with me;
    My heart is in the coffin there with Chris Kyle,
    And I must pause till it come back to me.

My apologies to William Shakespeare for this blatant plagiary.
    Well said William "Grapeshot" Shakespeare.
    No right is held more sacred, or is more carefully guarded, by the common law than the right of every individual to the possession and control of his own person, free from all restraint or interference of others, unless by clear and unquestionable authority of law. Union Pacific Rail Co. vs Botsford as quoted in Terry v Ohio.

Talk to your cats about catnip - before it's too late.

Some people need to take some history lessons and see where some of the past dictators have come from. The US did not put every bad guy in power, no matter what some of the nuts (including some who come to this forum) want to think. We did not provide every nation chemical weapons. We have not backed every piss poor leader. At times, I wonder how many people on this forum would not pass a legit evaluation.

BTW Jeff, look in the mirror before accusing others of being linked propaganda in any way. You are only spouting off some spoon fed material that you can in no way back up. Even the Liberal media trying to burn Bush wouldn't use the things you have used because they know they would be made fools of for doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    I'm on Jeff.State's side with regard to not glorifying Kyles "accomplishments". As far as I'm concerned, he's just a senseless murder at a shooting range.

The downside is that Kyle won't have the opportunity to discover how he was duped into serving the empire, nor repent or seek redemption for his killings. That he killed for empire is bad enough; that he won't have the chance for the latter is tragic.
    And you willingly live in that same empire. I guess you're not so good yourself.

Banned
    The United States government did not give chemical weapons to Hussein.
    If you wish to believe that ... that's OK.

Banned
    A summary of one of the sub discussions:

did not.

did too.

did not.

did too.

Anyone care to support their position?

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    A summary of one of the sub discussions:

did not.

did too.

did not.

did too.

Anyone care to support their position?
    "I'm right and you're wrong." as well as "Nynnya, nynnya, nynnya." There! That proves it.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Well,,,

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    "I'm right and you're wrong." as well as "Nynnya, nynnya, nynnya." There! That proves it.

stay safe.
    Actually, if you want to win the argument,,, the term, "nuff Said" is supposed to work, most times...
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mohawk001 View Post
    And you willingly live in that same empire. I guess you're not so good yourself.
    I absolutely do not live willingly in that empire.

I want it stopped/gone!

I discovered in the last five years or so that empire existed and had thrust itself upon me. It was here before I was born. It has lied to me about its justifications for existence and its operations since I was old enough to listen. It leeches my produce and the produce of my countrymen to maintain itself, driving us into crushing debt and economic ruin. Almost everything about it is illegitimate.

This is my home. I do not owe the empire and its operators to leave it. Just the opposite--they owe it to me and us to cease or leave.

I would guess that most mental healthcare professionals would not recommend amateur therapists try to treat a PTSD sufferer by taking them on a trip to a gun range. Maybe I'm wrong. Is that a recommended therapy?

Banned
    I have never seen any evidence that the US government supplied chemical weapons to the Hussein regime.
    And you may never will; they don't publish this kinda stuff. You sure seem to trust our gov't lol

Sure, and we are still not developing new chemical weapons or biological weapons either ...

Remember, this was in the late 70s-80s time period .. killing Iranians was considered OK.

Iraq was our buddy during the Reagan years.
    http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB82/

It's not from wnd, but you might accept this info with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by 1245A Defender View Post
    Actually, if you want to win the argument,,, the term, "nuff Said" is supposed to work, most times...
    More effective yet: calling your opponent "Hitler" or "Nazi". There's no defense!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast