• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Chris Kyle Murdered

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
A summary of one of the sub discussions:

did not.

did too.

did not.

did too.

Anyone care to support their position?

"I'm right and you're wrong." as well as "Nynnya, nynnya, nynnya." There! That proves it.

stay safe.

matt2636

No American's life would have been in danger if we weren't there. Mr. Kyle was proficient at killing people who were merely fighting a Foreign Invader.

Hopefully before he died, he was able to repent of what he did and the PROFIT he made from KILLING.

Defending Mr. Kyle's "accomplishment's" is equivalent to defending the actions of a member of a home invasion crew who proficiently kills off any armed occupants who could have harmed the other invaders.

SouthernBoy, you would be signing a different tune if Mr. Kyle's name was Mr. Chang, who set records killing many an armed resistor in China's War of Debt Collection in the USA.

We didn't BELONG in Iraq and glorifying Chris Kyle's "work" there is the worst form of Nationalistic Propaganda. To profit from the killing of other human beings comes with spiritual consequences.

yet you are funding that "foreign invader" with your taxes. if you truely believed in what stupid stuff you say you wouldnt pay taxes and fighting this "foreign invader" as well. but you wont do anything cause your a no body. as far as your free speech goes chris kyle says your welcome.

rip SEAL

It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
And you willingly live in that same empire. I guess you're not so good yourself.

I absolutely do not live willingly in that empire.

I want it stopped/gone!

I discovered in the last five years or so that empire existed and had thrust itself upon me. It was here before I was born. It has lied to me about its justifications for existence and its operations since I was old enough to listen. It leeches my produce and the produce of my countrymen to maintain itself, driving us into crushing debt and economic ruin. Almost everything about it is illegitimate.

This is my home. I do not owe the empire and its operators to leave it. Just the opposite--they owe it to me and us to cease or leave.

beebobby

I would guess that most mental healthcare professionals would not recommend amateur therapists try to treat a PTSD sufferer by taking them on a trip to a gun range. Maybe I'm wrong. Is that a recommended therapy?

davidmcbeth

Banned
I have never seen any evidence that the US government supplied chemical weapons to the Hussein regime.

And you may never will; they don't publish this kinda stuff. You sure seem to trust our gov't lol

Sure, and we are still not developing new chemical weapons or biological weapons either ...

Remember, this was in the late 70s-80s time period .. killing Iranians was considered OK.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by 1245A Defender

Actually, if you want to win the argument,,, the term, "nuff Said" is supposed to work, most times...
More effective yet: calling your opponent "Hitler" or "Nazi". There's no defense!

You're right "there's no defense"..............for anyone here using such tactics.
icon13.png

We espouse taking the high road, maintaining positive decorum. Nothing to be gained by offering insults. Stick to facts, leave personal slurs in the trash bin.

Ca Patriot

And you may never will; they don't publish this kinda stuff. You sure seem to trust our gov't lol

Sure, and we are still not developing new chemical weapons or biological weapons either ...

Remember, this was in the late 70s-80s time period .. killing Iranians was considered OK.

Well you seem to believe the American government supplied chemical weapons to Hussein absent of any proof yet you laugh at me for trusting our government ?

You seem to be placing alot of trust in someone or something that doesnt provide any proof to support the claim.

I have researched this issue quite a bit so I am aware of all the allegations and alot of the evidence.

I havent found any proof the American government supplied chemical weapons to Hussein.

NoTolerance

You're right "there's no defense"..............for anyone here using such tactics.
icon13.png

We espouse taking the high road, maintaining positive decorum. Nothing to be gained by offering insults. Stick to facts, leave personal slurs in the trash bin.

I don't think either of us were actually advocating such behavior. In context, those posts were keeping with the flow of silliness.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Grapeshot
icon13.png

I don't think either of us were actually advocating such behavior. In context, those posts were keeping with the flow of silliness.

Did not mean to appear personally offensive.

It is always best when offering sarcasm or joking to use smilies/emoticons. Either that or simply add <sarcism off> to the end of your post.

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Regardless of whether or not you agree with the wars in Iraq or Afghanistan, this man was a patriot. Let's not forget that he helped found an organization to help other veterans. His death is a loss to our country. As for those who said he made a profit off his killings, he donated 100% of his profit from the book to families of fallen servicemen and other veteran's charities. May he rest in peace.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
[h=2]Mugshot Emerges As Chris Kyle’s Murderer Formally Charged, Arraigned – Bail Set At $3 Million[/h]"Eddie Ray Routh, 25, was accused of killing Kyle, 38, and Chad Littlefield, 35, a neighbor of Kyle, on Saturday afternoon at the Rough Creek Lodge, about 50 miles southwest of Fort Worth, the department said. Officer Kyle Roberts at the Erath County Jail said Routh arrived there Sunday morning and is being held on a combined $3 million bond. Roberts did not have information on whether Routh had a lawyer."

http://patdollard.com/2013/02/mugshot-emerges-as-chris-kyles-murderer-formally-charged/

Ca Patriot

Good Lord, a few of the contributors on this thread probably go ballistic when they think about us nuking the Japs in '45.

+ 1

and killing hussein and bin laden.

i am surprised i have never heard anyone blame america for hitler.