• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Chris Kyle Murdered

rmansu2

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=18389238

"A former Marine has been charged with three counts of murder in the killing of former Navy SEAL and "American Sniper" author Chris Kyle, the most deadly sniper in U.S. history, and another man at an Erath County, Texas, gun range, police said."

Unbelievable. Killed at the range with a friend. Sources tell me nobody knew he was killed until later in the day because the only people there were Chris, his friend, and the shooter.

Jeff. State

Banned
"for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword."

Mr. Kyle ended the life of many a man who was not expecting to die when they did. He apparently went the same way.

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
"for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword."

Mr. Kyle ended the life of many a man who was not expecting to die when they did. He apparently went the same way.

He did this in the line of duty to enemies of our country. He saved a good number of American lives by doing what had to be done. God bless and keep him.

Jeff. State

Banned
He did this in the line of duty to enemies of our country. He saved a good number of American lives by doing what had to be done. God bless and keep him.

No American's life would have been in danger if we weren't there. Mr. Kyle was proficient at killing people who were merely fighting a Foreign Invader.

Hopefully before he died, he was able to repent of what he did and the PROFIT he made from KILLING.

Defending Mr. Kyle's "accomplishment's" is equivalent to defending the actions of a member of a home invasion crew who proficiently kills off any armed occupants who could have harmed the other invaders.

SouthernBoy, you would be signing a different tune if Mr. Kyle's name was Mr. Chang, who set records killing many an armed resistor in China's War of Debt Collection in the USA.

We didn't BELONG in Iraq and glorifying Chris Kyle's "work" there is the worst form of Nationalistic Propaganda. To profit from the killing of other human beings comes with spiritual consequences.

Last edited:

Ca Patriot

No American's life would have been in danger if we weren't there. Mr. Kyle was proficient at killing people who were merely fighting a Foreign Invader.

Hopefully before he died, he was able to repent of what he did and the PROFIT he made from KILLING.

Defending Mr. Kyle's "accomplishment's" is equivalent to defending the actions of a member of a home invasion crew who proficiently kills off any armed occupants who could have harmed the other invaders.

SouthernBoy, you would be signing a different tune if Mr. Kyle's name was Mr. Chang, who set records killing many an armed resistor in China's War of Debt Collection in the USA.

We didn't BELONG in Iraq and glorifying Chris Kyle's "work" there is the worst form of Nationalistic Propaganda. To profit from the killing of other human beings comes with spiritual consequences.

Didnt Kyle fight in Afghanistan as well ?

Most insurgents in Iraq were foreigners. I suppose you think someone from Syria that traveled to Iraq to kill Americans is justified but Americans who traveled to Iraq to depose a dictator are evil ?

Iraq is a better place today than it was under Hussein. Kyle was part of that.

Maybe you like it when dictators use chemical weapons to gas and kill 25,000 women and children ?

Please leave America.

Jeff. State

Banned
Didnt Kyle fight in Afghanistan as well ?

Most insurgents in Iraq were foreigners. I suppose you think someone from Syria that traveled to Iraq to kill Americans is justified but Americans who traveled to Iraq to depose a dictator are evil ?

Iraq is a better place today than it was under Hussein. Kyle was part of that.

Maybe you like it when dictators use chemical weapons to gas and kill 25,000 women and children ?

Please leave America.

You're kidding right?

Iraqi deaths due to US involvement(War, Sanctions, War) over 20 years topped 1 MILLION!

WE, sir, gave Saddam those chemical weapons he used on his own people. WE, sir, promoted and supplied Iraq's war with Iran that cost 500,000 lives.

We MADE Saddam.

You, are a prime example of what Goebbels on Steroids type propaganda does to the American mind.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
I'm on Jeff.State's side with regard to not glorifying Kyles "accomplishments". As far as I'm concerned, he's just a senseless murder at a shooting range.

The downside is that Kyle won't have the opportunity to discover how he was duped into serving the empire, nor repent or seek redemption for his killings. That he killed for empire is bad enough; that he won't have the chance for the latter is tragic.

Last edited:

rmansu2

Instead of demonizing a soldier who lost his life due to some senseless act, why not instead look at it through the eyes of this forum and the Second Amendment.

Chris Kyle was an outspoken supporter of the right to bear arms and was a prominent voice for the nation to hear some of our views.

Why would you judge someone based his being a sniper? Just because that was his job doesn't mean that's who he was.

In my opinion we have lost an advocate to our cause and we should all mourn his loss for that reason if for nothing else.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
You're kidding right?

Iraqi deaths due to US involvement(War, Sanctions, War) over 20 years topped 1 MILLION!

WE, sir, gave Saddam those chemical weapons he used on his own people. WE, sir, promoted and supplied Iraq's war with Iran that cost 500,000 lives.

We MADE Saddam.

You, are a prime example of what Goebbels on Steroids type propaganda does to the American mind.

Ummm. The US Government did; not we. The fedgov is not the nation; its senior personnel are not the leaders of society.

Last edited:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=18389238

.... Sources tell me nobody knew he was killed until later in the day because the only people there were Chris, his friend, and the shooter.

Sorry, but the news was making the rounds within minutes of the event occurring. The hue and cry for a pickup truck "high off the ground" was on the air before, as best I can pin it down, rescue vehicles arrived.

Initial reports suggested that Kyke and his friend were at the range to help someone deal with a PTSD issue. That has been clarified to more accuratrely report that Kyle and his friend were representing Kyle's security business at a charity event (fund-raiser?) and that the shooter is alleged to have a PTSD diagnosis.

ALWAYS WATCH YOUR SIX! If you can't, take steps to reduce the territory you need to cover or use mechanical devices. Be polite, be professional, and have a plan to kill everybody you meet. And have a back-up plan, because the first one probably won't work.

Agree with the politrics that sent him out to do his job or not, but recognize that he tried to do his job always with consumate skill and never in anger.

In spite of the fact that he was a mud puppy I wish him fair winds and following seas.

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Friends, Americans and countrymen, lend me your ears;
I come to bury Chris Kyle, not to praise him.
The evil that men do lives after them;
The good is oft interred with their bones;
So let it be with Chris Kyle.

What cause withholds you then, to morne for him?
O judgment! thou are fled to brutish beasts,
And men have lost their reason. Bare with me;
My heart is in the coffin there with Chris Kyle,
And I must pause till it come back to me.

My apologies to William Shakespeare for this blatant plagiary.

Jeff. State

Banned
Ummm. The US Government did; not we. The fedgov is not the nation; its senior personnel are not the leaders of society.

Americans, YOU and ME are responsible for letting OUR Government do what it does. We elect the POS to their "representative" positions, WE pay our taxes to fund their actions, WE allow them to continue their destruction of the Constitution and this Nation unmolested.

Yes, WE did. Our society is morally bankrupt, the Government/"leaders" we put in place are a mere reflection of US.

ak56

Campaign Veteran
Friends, Americans and countrymen, lend me your ears;
I come to bury Chris Kyle, not to praise him.
The evil that men do lives after them;
The good is oft interred with their bones;
So let it be with Chris Kyle.

What cause withholds you then, to morne for him?
O judgment! thou are fled to brutish beasts,
And men have lost their reason. Bare with me;
My heart is in the coffin there with Chris Kyle,
And I must pause till it come back to me.

My apologies to William Shakespeare for this blatant plagiary.

Well said William "Grapeshot" Shakespeare.

mohawk001

Some people need to take some history lessons and see where some of the past dictators have come from. The US did not put every bad guy in power, no matter what some of the nuts (including some who come to this forum) want to think. We did not provide every nation chemical weapons. We have not backed every piss poor leader. At times, I wonder how many people on this forum would not pass a legit evaluation.

BTW Jeff, look in the mirror before accusing others of being linked propaganda in any way. You are only spouting off some spoon fed material that you can in no way back up. Even the Liberal media trying to burn Bush wouldn't use the things you have used because they know they would be made fools of for doing so.

mohawk001

I'm on Jeff.State's side with regard to not glorifying Kyles "accomplishments". As far as I'm concerned, he's just a senseless murder at a shooting range.

The downside is that Kyle won't have the opportunity to discover how he was duped into serving the empire, nor repent or seek redemption for his killings. That he killed for empire is bad enough; that he won't have the chance for the latter is tragic.

And you willingly live in that same empire. I guess you're not so good yourself.

eye95

A summary of one of the sub discussions:

did not.

did too.

did not.

did too.

Anyone care to support their position?